PDA

View Full Version : Do Men Want Sex With Every Pretty Woman They See?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Penny
05-15-2007, 09:06 PM
The way men stare at women you have to wonder if they want to screw them all. :D

MCat
05-15-2007, 09:18 PM
I never get stared at....that I know of anyway. I know what you mean though...some men are so obvious...it's kind of gross. Especially when they are with their wives or girlfriends. They look like those cartoon characters with their eyes bulging and tongues hanging out.

OICurready4me
05-15-2007, 10:02 PM
Not necessarily. There is more to a woman that just being pretty. It definitely helps for a woman to be eye candy, no doubt, but I have seen and known some pretty women that have personalities like a moray eel. Someone like Paris Hilton. She's pretty but has a way about her that is a big turn off.

While I have seen others that aren't that pretty but carry themselves well, have great personailities, and make it so they are desirable. To me that is attractive and makes her doable.

confusedman
05-15-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm with OIC here. Sure I'm going to look at someone who is very attractive. It's a natural reaction. But I've had too much experience dealing with people who are very attractive and also know it. They feel they are above many guys and should be unachieveable.

Give me someone who is down to earth and honest any day. They shine beauty that far exceeds the most glamorous stars in the world!

cherokeered
05-15-2007, 10:17 PM
No, i don't think so...I think most men just like to look....just like the women like to look at men....

I may look...and admire a handsome man or a nice body...but I don't imagine having sex with them all....lol

Jy
05-15-2007, 11:49 PM
No, I don't think men want to have sex with every pretty woman they see.

They want to have sex with ALL of the women they see! Even the not-so-pretty ones!

spare_change
05-16-2007, 12:09 AM

They want to have sex with ALL of the women they see! Even the not-so-pretty ones!

Yep! Pretty much sums it up. Only thing stopping us is opportunity.

midwestcouple
05-16-2007, 01:59 AM
I know that I like to look just as much as the wife does. It doesn't mean that we would ever cheat on each other. There is no harm in looking...

spare_change
05-16-2007, 02:09 AM
I know that I like to look just as much as the wife does. It doesn't mean that we would ever cheat on each other. There is no harm in looking...

But, it also doesn't mean that you don't want to.

Zpanther
05-16-2007, 03:06 AM

hmmmmmmmmm....... seem to remember a certain sexy female dragging all kinds of men.... pretty ones and not-so-pretty ones...back to the cave. Actually even brought a couple women too.

Sorry.. Lost my train of thought there for a minute...... hmmmmm..... nah! Speaking personally, I see women every day I don't give a second thought.....or glance to.

shortnsexy
05-16-2007, 04:39 AM
I don't think they want sex with every prety women but some do peak their interest especially the ones showing cleavage!

Cotties
05-16-2007, 06:12 AM
Hell no..

just the ones that look easy

Dmy
05-16-2007, 07:40 AM
I dont want sex with every pretty woman I see either! SOme times its the shape and the way they are dressed....other times it may just one thing that turns me on....but wont say I want sex with them. I like to know their personality and what type of person too.........just like here....I dont want sex with every one here.........but after chatting with most...It sure does raise the level of sexual desire! :D :kk

Tom4u2here
05-16-2007, 08:34 AM

Maybe not all but most of them. :55

Suz
05-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Isn't that why you guys invented the phrase "I'll just put a bag over her head" or...I've even heard "she's a two bagger" which is my personal fav

living to Flirt
05-16-2007, 09:19 AM
I would have to say no, we look because they are attractive. At least for myself sex isn't the first thing I think of, maybe mentally undress them, but not sex.

Parkergrey
05-16-2007, 09:40 AM
Men are basically animals. I know that's cliche - and probably shouldn't be a man's opinion, but we are "wired" to procreat - to breed in order to keep the species going - and more specifically to keep our own blood line - gene pool growing. Modern man has adapted and resists his urges to become monogamous and civilizied, but underneath it all we still want to spread our seed, so yeah we want to have sex with every attractive woman we see.....

flamengo130
05-16-2007, 09:43 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao Thought I was in the "Tell us a lie" thread for a minute!

Outta
05-16-2007, 10:36 AM
Isn't that why you guys invented the phrase "I'll just put a bag over her head" or...I've even heard "she's a two bagger" which is my personal fav
Well, I definitely want all the pretty women. The problem is that they all look so much prettier with a couple drinks.

Forget the two baggers. I had coyote sex in college once. That's where you'd rather chew your arm off and escape rather than wake her up.

SexyCowgirl
05-16-2007, 11:36 AM
This is a funny thread! lol!

My husband and I play a game when we are out, How many beers would it take?
We pick a girl and pick how many beers we'd need to sleep with her. It's fun:)

Also, we have the paper bag theory for men, my best friend and I. We also like the thought of gags for the guys who look great, but talk and ruin it. You all know those guys........Might work on stupid girls too;)

I don't think guys want to have sex with every girl they see,however, I think they consider it.And given an open chance, I don't think they'd turn very many down!

freestyle99
05-16-2007, 12:29 PM
Not necessarily. There is more to a woman that just being pretty. It definitely helps for a woman to be eye candy, no doubt, but I have seen and known some pretty women that have personalities like a moray eel. Someone like Paris Hilton. She's pretty but has a way about her that is a big turn off.

While I have seen others that aren't that pretty but carry themselves well, have great personailities, and make it so they are desirable. To me that is attractive and makes her doable.

I concur...

Shiane
05-16-2007, 01:31 PM
This is a funny thread! lol!

My husband and I play a game when we are out, How many beers would it take?
We pick a girl and pick how many beers we'd need to sleep with her. It's fun:)

I cracked up when I read this! LMAO!

We play this at work lol, yeah I know, it is in bad taste but dammit man it is funny. Gotta have something to relieve the stress! If we have a really gross patient come in we'll say stuff like........

suck that festering toe for a million?
lick that dick for half a million?
sniff that crack for 5 minutes for 2 million?
have a threesome with those two for 500K?
Yeah so if you don't already know it, nurses are morbid and sick!:D

Suz
05-16-2007, 02:09 PM
Men are basically animals. I know that's cliche - and probably shouldn't be a man's opinion, but we are "wired" to procreat - to breed in order to keep the species going - and more specifically to keep our own blood line - gene pool growing. Modern man has adapted and resists his urges to become monogamous and civilizied, but underneath it all we still want to spread our seed, so yeah we want to have sex with every attractive woman we see.....

OMG...I need a moment on this one. Wired to procreate..to breed and wanting to spread your seed. I know I'm a different kind of girl....but that is the sexiest thing I think I've ever heard.

Parkergrey
05-16-2007, 02:13 PM
Suz,

You are just the type of woman I am wired to be with - you are one super sexy lady!

SexyCowgirl
05-16-2007, 03:06 PM
I cracked up when I read this! LMAO!

We play this at work lol, yeah I know, it is in bad taste but dammit man it is funny. Gotta have something to relieve the stress! If we have a really gross patient come in we'll say stuff like........

suck that festering toe for a million?
lick that dick for half a million?
sniff that crack for 5 minutes for 2 million?
have a threesome with those two for 500K?
Yeah so if you don't already know it, nurses are morbid and sick!:D

OMG! ROFL! Thats great, I love it:) When my hubbys best friend lived with us, we used to play nasty dick, and we'd try and pick out the grossest guy we could, then figure out how many beers before he'd be willing to suck his dick:lmao He was funy, we'd go somewhere, and he say I wouldn't touch her a ten foot pole! And next thing you knew, he'd be drunk and humping her leg, gosh, he was funny..........

Yeah, them were good times.

AlpineAngel
05-16-2007, 05:35 PM

So true! And, I knew it all along!!!!

MCat
05-16-2007, 05:50 PM
Hell no..

just the ones that look easy

Well hell, why didn't you say that before....

Mcat adjusting her look from aloof.......to.......easy :dd

jdig
05-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Sex yes... love no, conversations no

SA007
05-16-2007, 07:53 PM
The first thing I think of when I meet a women is "would I have sex with her". The second thing is if the answer was no, how many beers would it take....:lmao

scoobertina
05-16-2007, 08:08 PM
The first thing I think of when I meet a women is "would I have sex with her". The second thing is if the answer was no, how many beers would it take....:lmao

at last an honest answer

FitMidwestGuy
05-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Nope, attraction is definately a part of it, seeing a beautiful girl is never a bad thing, but the mind is the most important sexual organ, biology is nice, just not nearly as satisfying as the whole package

twoblues
05-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Yes...

Sorry, I'm not going to spout some sort of philosophy backing up my claims. I'm a horn-dog and I'm proud of it (well, not proud of it...actually, yes, proud of it...see, can't even make up my mind, half the blood is down in the little guys brain about 95% of the time)

SaugusSlipknot
05-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Suz those r good but my fav is put a flag over her face and do it for your countryIsn't that why you guys invented the phrase "I'll just put a bag over her head" or...I've even heard "she's a two bagger" which is my personal fav

SexyCowgirl
05-16-2007, 10:53 PM
Suz those r good but my fav is put a flag over her face and do it for your country

HA! Thats a good one:) We also say "I wouldn't touch her with your dick" but then it's real bad:)

OICurready4me
05-16-2007, 11:27 PM

I guess that is like lighting the bag on fire and fucking her for the hell of it...

fly
05-17-2007, 03:44 AM
Yes...

Sorry, I'm not going to spout some sort of philosophy backing up my claims. I'm a horn-dog and I'm proud of it (well, not proud of it...actually, yes, proud of it...see, can't even make up my mind, half the blood is down in the little guys brain about 95% of the time)

That expalins SO much!!!!!:lmao

shortnsexy
05-17-2007, 06:07 AM
Some days when things are stressful I wish more men were this way. There are too many passive men out there afraid to approach a pretty woman for fear of rejection. There are times we just want men to jump our bones!!!

shortnsexy
05-17-2007, 06:11 AM
And another thing, in response to comments I have seen posted here, it isn't just men that want sex...some of us women are quite active sexually also. Men who want sex aren't animals of course unless they are tame! Some times us women can be animals too. I was 27 when I gave myself permission to be an "animal" and have enjoyed my life so much since. I was raised proper, conservative, don't like sex, don't make a sound. The heck with that noise! Here's to all the men who love sex. Just cause you may want to have sex with her or think of it, does not mean you will do it.
We have to have faith in our men and their judgement. If they wanted to do it, they would! They wouldn't debate it!

thickitalian
05-17-2007, 10:02 AM
Most men are definitely horny most of the time and do lust women quite publicly, but I have to give women most of the credit for that...those pants showing your butt crack, the cleavage tops, the tight clothing that outlines your vagina quite well in some cases. The attire I just described will make an Ugly Betty bed fantasy look great for a horny man...and btw...I love Ugly Betty! :sc

I do have a disclaimer here though...those men that overdo it while looking as they are with their wives are DISRESPECTING ASSHOLES....ahhh that felt good! The exception being those couples that are cool with it all.

swanston253
05-17-2007, 10:20 PM
yes be honest of we do who wouldnt and im sure they want the same

swanston253
05-17-2007, 10:21 PM
if only we could come out of our shells and say what we want

scoobertina
05-17-2007, 10:46 PM
I think I have been pretty obvious swanston...

confusedman
05-17-2007, 10:52 PM
I think I have been pretty obvious swanston...

sure have babe...and I think those who are willing to give it to you have been pretty clear as well...

scoobertina
05-17-2007, 10:53 PM
sure have babe...and I think those who are willing to give it to you have been pretty clear as well...

at least a few of you have been... :kk

confusedman
05-17-2007, 10:57 PM
at least a few of you have been... :kk

Just for that, how about one on the neck hon...:kk

scoobertina
05-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Just for that, how about one on the neck hon...:kk

damn, hon... you know what I like

Suz
05-18-2007, 03:08 AM
Suz those r good but my fav is put a flag over her face and do it for your country

I love it! Never heard that one before....reminds me of the "take it for the team..or take one for the team"

PlayfulMale69
05-18-2007, 04:46 AM
I would say that yes, I do want to have sex with every pretty lady I see. But then they can have an attitude which will write them off. Or they might have a personality of a piece of coal and they are written off.

I guess I would say that the ones who respond to me are the ones I find hard to resist.

How is that for double talk?

scoobertina
05-18-2007, 09:28 AM
How about women on this? For a one night stand... ihe has to be somewhat decent looking, but it doens't matter what he looks like for the long term relationship..

nessie
05-18-2007, 02:03 PM
For the most part I feel like they dont want to have sex with them they want to devour them they look hungry when they see hot women. But if I was in that catergory I would want to be looked at like that once in a while!

chuck
05-18-2007, 05:15 PM
Yes Indeed

jdig
05-18-2007, 06:07 PM
For the most part I feel like they dont want to have sex with them they want to devour them they look hungry when they see hot women. But if I was in that catergory I would want to be looked at like that once in a while!

consider it done

pointofnoreturn
05-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Yes Indeedwelcome chuck...And yes indeed you guys do....:D

jdig
05-18-2007, 07:46 PM
I do now

spare_change
05-18-2007, 07:50 PM
I do now

You ARE aware of the voting and approval process once you make 500 posts, right? We should be able to get that done by the first of the week.

p.J
05-18-2007, 08:03 PM
I feel the need to play the devils advocate here, aren't we generalising a tad, I would hate to think my husband would want sex with every pretty women he sees, he may think about it, but isn't wanting it a different thing entirely?? After all, when I see a gorgeous looking hunk in the gym, I look yes, but do I think yeaaaaaaaaaaa I want to fuck his god damn brains out??? er, no of course I don't!

Penny
05-19-2007, 04:26 PM
70% yes :D

Real_Good
05-19-2007, 04:35 PM
Only when I see Penny...:lf

Sunfiresix
05-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Use to be quite picky--I looked but would consider few--Although now that I havven't had sex in so long--every darn one is a canidate--all women are beautiful--one way or another.

MCat
05-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Use to be quite picky--I looked but would consider few--Although now that I havven't had sex in so long--every darn one is a canidate--all women are beautiful--one way or another.

Nice to see you Sunfire....good answer :55

Sunfiresix
05-19-2007, 08:22 PM
I always err on the safe side--great to see you too--hope I can stick around now....

spare_change
05-19-2007, 08:38 PM
I feel the need to play the devils advocate here, aren't we generalising a tad, I would hate to think my husband would want sex with every pretty women he sees, he may think about it, but isn't wanting it a different thing entirely?? After all, when I see a gorgeous looking hunk in the gym, I look yes, but do I think yeaaaaaaaaaaa I want to fuck his god damn brains out??? er, no of course I don't!

Therein lies the difference, my dear ------ you might want to check with your hubby before you speak for him.

elbow1611
05-19-2007, 09:46 PM
thats funny

Outta
05-19-2007, 10:09 PM
only ones that post their wet t shirt pictures on line

dlbbld63
05-22-2007, 02:08 AM

Ouch....

nessie
05-22-2007, 02:38 AM
consider it done

Thanks Jdig I knew youd take care of me!

wvromanticmale
05-22-2007, 06:31 PM
I never get stared at....that I know of anyway. I know what you mean though...some men are so obvious...it's kind of gross. Especially when they are with their wives or girlfriends. They look like those cartoon characters with their eyes bulging and tongues hanging out.

I can't believe that you have not smitten many a man with those lovely eyes. There are many who look past instant gratification toward intimacy. You just have to face it....it got it babe.

pointofnoreturn
05-23-2007, 12:57 PM
I feel the need to play the devils advocate here, aren't we generalising a tad, I would hate to think my husband would want sex with every pretty women he sees, he may think about it, but isn't wanting it a different thing entirely?? After all, when I see a gorgeous looking hunk in the gym, I look yes, but do I think yeaaaaaaaaaaa I want to fuck his god damn brains out??? er, no of course I don't!I do....:lmao

jdig
05-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Thanks Jdig I knew youd take care of me!

I thought that was my purpose in life... To find Nessie and take care of her!

jdig
05-23-2007, 01:41 PM
I do....:lmao

Well at least your honest!

jdig
05-23-2007, 01:44 PM
I just want the great sweaty undesirable animal sex! I don't want the conversations and the games, I don't want to have to roll over and find that hot woman next to me in the morning, I don't want to have to cook her breakfast, I don't want to have to buy her drinks so she thinks I am hot. I don't want to have to get her loaded just so she gets "WILD" in bed. I want the hot women to be blind and deaf and be in a department store, so I can window shop!
Screw the effort, I do enough of that at home and don't get any!

njsteverio
05-24-2007, 10:26 AM
At least once!

unctarheel_32
05-25-2007, 02:09 AM
the married ones seem to be the ones that seem to attract the attention 4 me guess its because i can't have them.

lookin4more
05-25-2007, 05:29 AM
Abso-phuckin-lutley!!

pointofnoreturn
05-25-2007, 03:59 PM
Use to be quite picky--I looked but would consider few--Although now that I havven't had sex in so long--every darn one is a canidate--all women are beautiful--one way or another.Love your hair...Who is your barber???

shortnsexy
05-26-2007, 12:43 AM
Some of us women wish our man wanted to have sex every time he looked at us! Or every time he saw another woman, he thought of sex and that translated into sex with us~! Doesn't work that way though!

Cotties
05-26-2007, 12:46 AM
I more so just want to feel them up while touching myself.......

that way I'm still faithful to my wife

shortnsexy
05-26-2007, 12:49 AM
I admire your faithfulness. Not all men are faithful these days and I can tell you I wasn't always faithful either. I am in a marriage now where I have been very very faithful to him and loyal to him even through 2 years of major health problems..and little sex.

I understand your faithfulness and appreciate it!!!!

Cotties
05-26-2007, 12:49 AM
wow I think I've found my dream girl with a name like that....:sc Some of us women wish our man wanted to have sex every time he looked at us! Or every time he saw another woman, he thought of sex and that translated into sex with us~! Doesn't work that way though!...well close to it...you might be a bit old but we could work around that until I met your younger sister

Cotties
05-26-2007, 12:50 AM
does that mean I can feel you up??? and not get slappedI admire your faithfulness. Not all men are faithful these days and I can tell you I wasn't always faithful either. I am in a marriage now where I have been very very faithful to him and loyal to him even through 2 years of major health problems..and little sex.

I understand your faithfulness and appreciate it!!!!

shortnsexy
05-26-2007, 12:51 AM
Surely dearest. Let me remove my clothes first:)

Cotties
05-26-2007, 01:05 AM
don't worry bout that...we don't won't to get caught you know.....and these hands find it sexy to go under a short skirt and creep under a girls knickersSurely dearest. Let me remove my clothes first:)

shortnsexy
05-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Your response brought a smile to my face!!! A man who can feel and imagine without seeing everything right now!!!! I love it! You are in touch with your sexuality and have seen the female body and don't need to see it to verify that it is actually there!!!

You can feel it with your hands...Feel me baby. Please............

PunkyBob
05-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Sex with every woman? No. Many are just a pleasure to look at; the look in the eyes, the curve of a but, the way she walks, the sound of her voice, the things she says and the way she says them...yeah, we men are downright disgusting horny animals and I think that's just the way it is. Sex drive is always there, but it's always best with someone you want to wake up with. I've had a decent share of one-night stands, but connecting with someone electric cannot be beat. I am one of those who look a lot, but beauty is hard to resist.

scoobertina
05-27-2007, 03:11 PM
so, today, I may not want sex with everyman I see, but I really want sex.... bad.. oh so bad

Cotties
10-06-2007, 07:24 AM
yes is the answer...but also with sexy women we haven't seen

onceamarine
10-08-2007, 06:46 PM
I figure if I really see her, then yes, I want to have sex with her. If she can walk by without catching my eye, then probably not.

Mustang65
10-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Just the MILF's! Woot!

seedster
10-17-2007, 12:56 PM
May not want to have sex with all of them, but would like to see what they wear in the shower!

toowildtotame
10-17-2007, 01:01 PM
so, today, I may not want sex with everyman I see, but I really want sex.... bad.. oh so bad
Did I hear someone call for me?? :sex

toowildtotame
10-17-2007, 01:05 PM
I don't generally think I should make love to every pretty women I may see. That is me using my upper brain-- but its that lower brain that keeps saying YES YES she may be the one*lol* gets me in more trouble *:lmao

p.a
10-17-2007, 01:14 PM
My short answer would be yes. And some of the ulgy ones to depending on the time of night and level of intoxication. :drink: :drink: :drink:

PunkyBob
10-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Today...yes. Yesterday...definitely...tomorrow...probably...I'm such a slut...

roadie4us
10-18-2007, 12:59 PM
Perhaps so...........until they actually have a relationship with a physically pretty woman who turns out to be the ugliest, coldest and most selfish person in the world...... then from that point on they think twice.

irishjock
10-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Yes we do, but a lot of times that changes when they open their mouths and we find out that all they are is "pretty". Nothing like no substance to their beauty only good packaging to turn-off a guy.

I can't believe I wrote that. I must finally be maturing and I only moved out of the fraturnity house 20 years ago... go figure...

scoobertina
10-18-2007, 02:33 PM
Yes we do, but a lot of times that changes when they open their mouths and we find out that all they are is "pretty". Nothing like no substance to their beauty only good packaging to turn-off a guy.

I can't believe I wrote that. I must finally be maturing and I only moved out of the fraturnity house 20 years ago... go figure...

Nope I have heard that before... That she might be gorgeous but she has no brain, or worse yet her voice is horrible... it actually happens to one of my friends alot.. although I think he wakes up in the morning and she wasn't so hot anymore... :D

irishjock
10-18-2007, 02:42 PM
although I think he wakes up in the morning and she wasn't so hot anymore... :D

beer goggles?

mrclark76
10-18-2007, 03:20 PM
Not necessarily...sometimes we just like to admire the scenery

papabear48
10-18-2007, 03:21 PM
Well not all the time

PunkyBob
10-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Okay...maybe some of us (not tarring every gentleman with this brush) are attracted to the bulk of "pretty" women out there. SO WHAT? It's an animal thing, it's biology...your eyes register the features, email them to your brain (one of the deep, dark primitive sticky places), the brain holds them up against your indefinable set of "beauty" criteria, finds them in agreement, reaches over and pulls a rope that goes down to the dick. The rope goes to a noose which tightens around the blood outflow valve, causing an erection. Now each part of this chain is a member of the Body Teamsters. They're not paid to think, just to follow a certain set of rules with no deviation. It goes the same way, every time. Hundreds of times a day, sometimes.

This is basic science, y'know?

Now...the more advanced bodies have an override: a part of the brain specially for assessing these criteria instead of letting them just flow willy-nilly down the pipe. This part of the brain discards things like breast measurement (well, mostly), leg shape, etc...and stands back and looks at the whole woman...how her eyes really look...with perception, awareness and intelligence or not...the way she dresses...sexy, comfortable, appropriate to her sense of self...the way she carries her body...with assurance and self-respect...the way she listens to others...the things she says...the way she laughs...her sense of humor...the way she treats others...her depth of sympathy...her kindness...what she wants out of life and how she goes about getting it...who she really is, deep down...

And then we see who has the bigger tits and buy them a drink.

p.a
10-18-2007, 04:18 PM
Lets not leave out scent. The scent of a woman can get arise out of men as well. She may not look like Miss Universe but if she smells like her thats good to.

oc_guy_32
11-10-2007, 05:38 AM
Most of the time... :dd

Papa Chubby
11-14-2007, 03:33 PM
As a man, i can say no.

Would I like to see 'em naked? Yeah.

But to wanna 'nail' a gal, I would need to get to know them a bit. To see beauty is one thing, as to enjoy looking at it. But to wanna have sex with every one, jeeze, i would have a hard on 24/7

dizzy999
11-15-2007, 05:20 AM
of course we do lol

OICurready4me
11-15-2007, 07:14 AM
Okay...maybe some of us (not tarring every gentleman with this brush) are attracted to the bulk of "pretty" women out there. SO WHAT? It's an animal thing, it's biology...your eyes register the features, email them to your brain (one of the deep, dark primitive sticky places), the brain holds them up against your indefinable set of "beauty" criteria, finds them in agreement, reaches over and pulls a rope that goes down to the dick. The rope goes to a noose which tightens around the blood outflow valve, causing an erection. Now each part of this chain is a member of the Body Teamsters. They're not paid to think, just to follow a certain set of rules with no deviation. It goes the same way, every time. Hundreds of times a day, sometimes.

This is basic science, y'know?

Now...the more advanced bodies have an override: a part of the brain specially for assessing these criteria instead of letting them just flow willy-nilly down the pipe. This part of the brain discards things like breast measurement (well, mostly), leg shape, etc...and stands back and looks at the whole woman...how her eyes really look...with perception, awareness and intelligence or not...the way she dresses...sexy, comfortable, appropriate to her sense of self...the way she carries her body...with assurance and self-respect...the way she listens to others...the things she says...the way she laughs...her sense of humor...the way she treats others...her depth of sympathy...her kindness...what she wants out of life and how she goes about getting it...who she really is, deep down...

And then we see who has the bigger tits and buy them a drink. :lmao :lmao

yankyredneck33
11-15-2007, 07:44 AM
hand job would be nice lol

Adventurer
11-17-2007, 11:43 PM

There isn't enough beer in the world to get me to do Paris Hilton . . .

TLRam1
11-19-2007, 05:18 PM
No way, their personality or the expectant factor can ruin things quick.

I only have one post?? I guess I have just been doing a lot of rreading and taking in all of this. lol

How do I upload a avatar photo? I have looked and didn't see a way to do that. No way will I ever hit 500 post. I am not on here enough. :(

Big O
11-19-2007, 05:26 PM
nope! never!.... How's that guys??

Domus
11-19-2007, 06:11 PM
creative gallery...:)

fun2bewith1972
01-22-2008, 07:08 PM
Not every one. But my eyes have seen many beautiful ones.

Sweetdreams069
01-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Yes :)

ldon
01-22-2008, 08:08 PM
I enjoy looking at a pretty woman. Sex doesn't cross my mind so much as wondering if her looks and her personality are balanced. I love the times shen we make eye contact that doesn't end right away. I would die to know if her thoughts are the same as mine. Doesn't happen often, but it does happen. I have a distinct ida about what pretty is. Paris Hilton is not pretty to me. Jenniofer LOve Hewitt is.

Sunfiresix
01-22-2008, 08:11 PM
Absolutely not--as I get older I am down to every third pretty face--eyes aren't what they use to be....

Taren
01-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Hmmm, at least your all honest.

Sweetdreams069
01-22-2008, 08:16 PM
Hmmm, at least your all honest.

If they say they aren't they are lying. All men think about when they see an attractive woman is having sex with her unless of course they are bi-sexual.

Sunfiresix
01-22-2008, 08:17 PM
all honest--or we are convincing liars.....

ldon
01-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Bull shit. You must be a pervert. How can you possibly think you speak for all men?

If they say they aren't they are lying. All men think about when they see an attractive woman is having sex with her unless of course they are bi-sexual.

Wil
01-22-2008, 09:03 PM
sometimes I just trip over a curb drooling on myself looking real silly...:dl

inquisitive
01-23-2008, 10:18 PM
I'm not a man, but I would think so. Not that everyman acts on it. But who wouldn't want to have hot sex with a beautiful person??

nolefaninal
01-23-2008, 10:23 PM
women need a reason to have sex-men just need a place!

Iwantutowantme
01-23-2008, 11:03 PM
I like to look at woman who like to look back and flirt. As far as having sex with them, ...I havent been asked yet. Maybe I am looking at 'this' the wrong way. lol! I suppose it is the guy's responsibility to make the first move? Or is it just the upbringing that most woman have grown accustomed to. They do what they do to look attractive for themselves, other women, and us men and that is very much appreciated by us guys I am sure. With that in mind I love looking at other women to see what they do to keep themselves attractive and I respect that by wanting to flirt with them in return............

Dir
01-23-2008, 11:05 PM
I like to look at woman who like to look back and flirt. As far as having sex with them, ...I havent been asked yet. Maybe I am looking at 'this' the wrong way. lol! I suppose it is the guy's responsibility to make the first move? Or is it just the upbringing that most woman have grown accustomed to. They do what they do to look attractive for themselves, other women, and us men and that is very much appreciated by us guys I am sure. With that in mind I love looking at other women to see what they do to keep themselves attractive and I respect that by wanting to flirt with them in return............ So finaly the answer is ????? please be honest no more rounds around around :D

nolefaninal
01-23-2008, 11:07 PM
The answer is yes...but we are usually alittle more selective about the ones we TRY to sleep with.

Iwantutowantme
01-23-2008, 11:11 PM
So finaly the answer is ????? please be honest no more rounds around around :D

Y E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dir
01-23-2008, 11:15 PM
Y E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol this is more than an oppinion..confession ..maybe request ???LOL

Huzyerdaddi
01-23-2008, 11:16 PM
No...not every one. In my case....just one ;)

Dir
01-23-2008, 11:18 PM
No...not every one. In my case....just one ;) Well the question is not at the same time ....

rizz
01-24-2008, 12:51 AM
not all...most..but not all

Affect
01-24-2008, 02:24 AM
No - it takes much more than looks. It takes confidence and attitude too. Oh yeah, and a naughty streak.

drem
01-24-2008, 04:32 AM
yes , its a natural urge with guys , so blame mother nature :)

duanehofner
01-24-2008, 06:56 AM
I make love to beautiful women not girls.

TIGUY
01-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Honestly...I did want sex with every pretty woman I saw at one time but that no longer is the case.

I think the difference in how men view sex vs how women view sex has something to do with it. Just as when a woman climaxes, she can climax again shortly thereafter or some women can also have multiple orgasms...however...a man climaxes and becomes drained for a longer period of time and his feelings of sex and lovemaking wane just a bit. I truly believe a woman cherishes the act of making love whereby many men do not. Sure, at the moment in time they will be romantic and tell you how much they love you...and all of that is true...yet, it doesn't seem to stay with them after they climax and they can also some men can go and have sex with a different person the very next day, whereas a woman will find that more difficult to do.

Having said all of that, the obvious exceptions are those ppl truly in love with one another. That love does not fade with a climax because we love the person and not just their good looks or body.

I'm not certain if what I am saying here is true for most men and women but this is how I look at it.

pagirl
01-24-2008, 10:53 AM
Every guy I talk to in real life puts up a front that they would sleep with every pretty woman out there but I often wonder if it's true...Sometimes it seems like they are just saying things to appear macho...

TIGUY
01-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Every guy I talk to in real life puts up a front that they would sleep with every pretty woman out there but I often wonder if it's true...Sometimes it seems like they are just saying things to appear macho...

No PA...most men are horny as hell...we are masturbating a few times a week and some every day more than once. Has nothing to do with being macho, we are so horny at times. I was once like that and if I were single I would be like that again probably but maturity and being married for so long has shown me what true love is. Now...if you wanna say that men claim to be good lovers and claim to do this and do that in bed..or wherever they say...well now...that can be a stab at being macho...especially if they are bad in bed.

A good test for me with a woman and one that would pertain to men in a reverse situation would be if your partner did not kiss well. An average or bad kisser in my eyes..will give you much of the same in bed....my opinion.

AL(m)
01-24-2008, 12:20 PM
Read a sex survey once that stated men take approx 8 sec to decide if they would like to sleep with a women once they meet her......I would say its closer to 3 sec......... :D :D :D

loverboy6969
01-24-2008, 12:24 PM
The way men stare at women you have to wonder if they want to screw them all. :D

Thats not fair we dont want to screw all of them. just the ones that are willing and able. :lmao

fourisit
01-24-2008, 02:42 PM
My husband takes one look and says I wouldnt kick her out of the bed. He doesnt want to sleep with everyone though. He does have standards.

fiddler
01-24-2008, 03:36 PM
I know I do. And as a man I feel I 'm qualified as an expert on this topic.

christinalee
01-24-2008, 04:00 PM
My husband and I like to play this game where we're in the store and say something like you have to tell me what it would be like to have sex with the next person in red (or what ever color) And I'm telling you the man can come up with dirty thoughts for ANY woman he sees, not just hot ones!

TIGUY
01-24-2008, 04:27 PM
lol this is more than an oppinion..confession ..maybe request ???LOL

How about you D? Do you want to have sex with every good looking man you see? Don't be shy now....:D

Dir
01-24-2008, 08:02 PM
How about you D? Do you want to have sex with every good looking man you see? Don't be shy now....:D Good looking "inside" maybe ....I must love him other ways guess I cant...:)

TIGUY
01-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Good looking "inside" maybe ....I must love him other ways guess I cant...:)

Okay, I'll take that as "no"....good for you.

Dir
01-24-2008, 10:03 PM
Okay, I'll take that as "no"....good for you. Yes i am a love maker no a sex haver :D:D:D

TIGUY
01-24-2008, 10:04 PM
Yes i am a love maker no a sex haver :D:D:D

You are full of passion....

Dir
01-24-2008, 10:07 PM
You are full of passion....How you know that ?

TIGUY
01-24-2008, 10:23 PM
How you know that ?

I've been posting with you for over a week and you just said you don't need to have sex...you prefer making love....that's the sign of someone who enjoys passion :knuddel:

Dir
01-24-2008, 10:25 PM
I've been posting with you for over a week and you just said you don't need to have sex...you prefer making love....that's the sign of someone who enjoys passion :knuddel: Well your right ...Give everything ...

TIGUY
01-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Well your right ...Give everything ...

Okay...I'm waiting.....

Dir
01-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Okay...I'm waiting..... Really ???

TIGUY
01-24-2008, 10:34 PM
Really ???

Yep...waiting for you

Dir
01-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Yep...waiting for you Almost there :wa:

TIGUY
01-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Almost there :wa:

remember...must be a two way street...you must also want me..or it won't work....;)

Dir
01-24-2008, 10:40 PM
remember...must be a two way street...you must also want me..or it won't work....;) yes difficult with only one :lmao:lmao:lmao

TIGUY
01-24-2008, 10:43 PM
yes difficult with only one :lmao:lmao:lmao

silly you...you don't even know what I look like......but I know you...

Dir
01-24-2008, 10:45 PM
silly you...you don't even know what I look like......but I know you...no, what about me ? something good ???

TIGUY
01-24-2008, 10:47 PM
no, what about me ? something good ???

Like your SA looks...look Italian too...so..I'm hooked!:kk

TIGUY
01-24-2008, 10:48 PM
no, what about me ? something good ???

Lost the computer...catch you next time cutie...

Dir
01-24-2008, 10:49 PM
Like your SA looks...look Italian too...so..I'm hooked!:kkThen half part done :)

scoobertina
01-24-2008, 10:52 PM
hey I am available if anyone is interested.. well.. you can always put a bag over your head if you don't like what you see..

Wil
01-24-2008, 10:59 PM
hey I am available if anyone is interested.. well.. you can always put a bag over your head if you don't like what you see..

bag...I don't need no stinkin bag...:kk

scoobertina
01-24-2008, 11:01 PM
my kind of man.... bag...I don't need no stinkin bag...:kk

Sarge
01-24-2008, 11:01 PM

I doubt that would be necessary, scoob. :kk

scoobertina
01-24-2008, 11:03 PM
I doubt that would be necessary, scoob. :kk

mmmmmm yummmm.. fresh meat..

Sarge
01-24-2008, 11:10 PM
mmmmmm yummmm.. fresh meat..

...with a bone...

phantasm
01-25-2008, 03:21 AM
Not at all.. I think I have passed that phase.. Now it is only about 1/4 to a third..

TIGUY
01-25-2008, 07:27 AM

Hell Tina....you don't need a bag honey....who are you kidding? :kk

stevelooking
01-25-2008, 09:06 AM

you know the old saying, "beauty is only skin deep". she might be a looker, but if she is a bitch, why would you want to? it is more than looks for sure.

stevelooking
01-25-2008, 09:08 AM

available for what scoobertina?

pagirl
01-25-2008, 09:10 AM
So is seems the answer is Yes and NO depending on age and maturity level of the man looking...

OICurready4me
01-25-2008, 09:20 AM

Scoob, who you kidding?....If they guy wanted to put a bag over your head, he's not worth it anyway....kick him to the curb...plus....there is always doggie style!

sexytiger
01-25-2008, 09:22 AM
So is seems the answer is Yes and NO depending on age and maturity level of the man looking...

Or just what mood or the last time he had any...:whee:

pagirl
01-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Or just what mood or the last time he had any...:whee:

good morning sexy :wa:

stevelooking
01-25-2008, 09:27 AM

good moaning to you sexy;)

Atrebla Rose
01-25-2008, 09:29 AM
good morning everyone!

pagirl
01-25-2008, 09:31 AM
good moaning to you sexy;)

good morning..moaning..morning to you looker...:kk

sexytiger
01-25-2008, 09:32 AM

Good morning to you to pagirl......just feeling a little horny....:D

bored1111
02-17-2008, 04:36 PM
I actually have a very strict rule about this, I will ONLY have sex with pretty girls that say yes.

Jelly
02-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Ohhhhhhh I need some good sex!!!!!

And I always say yes.....

with only hot guys ;)

househub
02-17-2008, 05:26 PM
unless im in a hospital yes, and even then the nurses

Augustus
02-17-2008, 07:09 PM
I personally i do not think so.... I would imagine that many of those hot girl are also a pain in the ass.......( and a lousy lay in the sack)

It kind of ties in to the Ginger & Mary-Ann thread......

Augustus

Tuareg Blue
02-18-2008, 08:08 PM
All I can say is - Barbie's pretty hot looking. But she's just pink plastic when you get down to it. Not much fun in bed.

Tuareg Blue
02-18-2008, 08:16 PM
But having had this discussion in "real life" with a woman once, the question requires not one, but two 'definitions of terms'. By 'have sex with' do you mean just the physical act, or the *pursuit* of it? And by "every pretty girl" - there's a pretty broad variation in definition of 'pretty', or more to the point 'beautiful'.

Like, if there's a knock on my door in the middle of the night, and I find a well endowed woman on my doorstep wearing nothing but a towel, and she initiates the festivities, I mean, there's a pretty good chance sparks will fly. But...

'Pursuing' sex is quite a different matter, and has a very different set of calculations involved, ya know?

OutofTownMan
02-18-2008, 08:16 PM
Yes! We can't help it. It can't be stoped

Tuareg Blue
02-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Like, introduced at a party - does she have a nice smile, liberally applied? Will she look just as good in jeans and a T shirt as a $200 party dress? Does she get bent out of shape at the mention of boogers, body waste, or the odd mention of certain anatomical features? Vapid or vacuous are not very attractive. Does she read books, or just Redbook, Cosmo, and the odd supermarket tabloid? When she looks in the mirror, does she see skin, hair, cosmetics, or does she see what's inside the person?

Very important considerations. And all part of the definition of 'beautiful', in my estimation.

Tuareg Blue
02-18-2008, 08:22 PM
Actually, I think there's a pretty good new thread here...

Introduced at a party to an attractive individual

You say: Hello, nice to meet you.
They say: <fill in the blank>
You say: Oh, I think I see an old friend over there - excuse me...

Let me start off

Hello nice to meet you
That's my boyfriend over there in the gang tattoo/shoulder holster ensemble
Oh, is it really that late? I better be getting home!

Tuareg Blue
02-18-2008, 08:23 PM
Hello, nice to meet you.
Which one do you think is the greatest person of the 21st century? Oprah? Or Britney?
I need to go feed the meter...

Tuareg Blue
02-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Hello, nice to meet you..
I give head for crack.
Ummm... have a nice night

Tuareg Blue
02-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Hello nice to meet you
On your knees and lick my 4 inch Prada's, you maggot.
Gotta run...

Tuareg Blue
02-18-2008, 08:25 PM
Hello, nice to meet you.
What's your yearly gross income?
Not enough. Goodbye.

Tuareg Blue
02-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Hello, nice to meet you..
Want to join hubby and me in a threesome?
No thanks, I just ate.

Tuareg Blue
02-18-2008, 08:27 PM
Hello, nice to meet you.
Have you found Jesus yet?
Is he lost?

stevelooking
02-18-2008, 08:28 PM
good morning..moaning..morning to you looker...:kk

hey pagirl, how did i miss this? nice ti hear from you.

Tuareg Blue
02-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Hello, nice to meet you.
Vote for Hillary or I'll castrate you with a dull kitchen knife!
I think I see Michelle Obama over there --->>>

Tuareg Blue
02-18-2008, 08:30 PM
And - the complete non-sequitur

Hello, nice to meet you.
We have to stop stem cell research on baby rainforests before it's *too late*!!
Ummm... excuse me?

jstchttng0606
02-18-2008, 09:54 PM
Not every pretty girl. Just most. LOL

Huzyerdaddi
02-18-2008, 09:55 PM
Just Lacey. I mean....have you SEEN her. Whew!

Lacey
02-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Just Lacey. I mean....have you SEEN her. Whew!

Awww, and if it wasn't fer you I'd never would have shared my picture with these wonderful people!!

You make me feel more beautiful then what you see in my picture!!:kk

Huzyerdaddi
02-18-2008, 10:03 PM
How could anything more beautiful than you?

Awww, and if it wasn't fer you I'd never would have shared my picture with these wonderful people!!

You make me feel more beautiful then what you see in my picture!!:kk

Lacey
02-18-2008, 10:04 PM
How could anything more beautiful than you?

Come here and let me kiss that shiny head of yours!:lf

OpBob
02-18-2008, 10:23 PM
Not me! I think the beauty that is inside of them is more important.

pagirl
02-18-2008, 10:26 PM
I don't know that they all want it but it seems like they do imagine it...

Kevin7284
02-18-2008, 10:37 PM
i think about it all day long.

cum4menow
02-22-2008, 10:04 AM
im a wannabee slut.lol

seriously, i'd have sex with most women if they'd let me. I wouldnt want the trashy types though. Im 27 and most of my day I fantasies about much older women.

liguy4fun
02-22-2008, 11:00 AM
the short answer is yes

Asperror
02-22-2008, 12:26 PM
Definately No.

Didn't and Don't like the easy girls. I guess the proper term here would be quality not quantity. I like the romance and the chase.

PunkyBob
02-22-2008, 12:28 PM
This thread is unfair to the sight-impaired folks here.

wisconsin(m)
02-22-2008, 12:47 PM
Na, I may lust after them all, but surely don't want to have sex with them all. As I have gotten older I have strangly found myself attracted to married attached women who need a little excitement, not that I have acted on that attraction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YET. Waiting for the right one.......now who might she be? :sc

Alfa
02-22-2008, 01:11 PM
I think for a lot of people, there is an admiration of attractiveness and, just because one admires someone else's attractiveness, it does not mean they want to have sex with them.

Conversely, I think a lot of people also want to be admired for their attractiveness and just because they want that admiration does not mean they want to have sex with all of their admirers.

(Um, can you repeat the part of the stuff where you said all about uuhhh, things?)

Rays
02-22-2008, 01:27 PM
No of course not all of the pretty ones.

Now all of the sexy ones. That's another story! LOL

househub
02-22-2008, 02:05 PM
there is a diff between wanting and imagining for a few secs, we all might say a word or two internallly or picture something, but thats not wanting sex its more like an evolved trait

bigrred30
02-22-2008, 02:09 PM
Wanting sex from every good looking woman???? I'd say yes, but some of the hot ones are just plain dumb and that's all I'd want them for.

forgettable_hero
02-22-2008, 03:07 PM
well the short answer is yes.

the long answer is yes but just because i want to doesn't mean i will pursue it or dwell on it

merdock67
02-22-2008, 07:02 PM
Yes sex sex sex

pagirl
02-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Na, I may lust after them all, but surely don't want to have sex with them all. As I have gotten older I have strangly found myself attracted to married attached women who need a little excitement, not that I have acted on that attraction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YET. Waiting for the right one.......now who might she be? :sc

You keep thinking about that and let me know when you figure out the answer k? But if you need a little help I may know one or two that match your criteria :kk

Cotties
02-22-2008, 07:40 PM
only the ones over 18...or the ones with a good fake ID

Dir
02-22-2008, 08:04 PM
Definately No.

Didn't and Don't like the easy girls. I guess the proper term here would be quality not quantity. I like the romance and the chase. this is a n ice answer ....

Cotties
02-22-2008, 08:11 PM
damn..I knew I should have spun the truth:sc this is a n ice answer ....

Sunfiresix
02-22-2008, 08:12 PM
Just a select few, the ones with a personality, smile and warm heart.

Dir
02-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Just a select few, the ones with a personality, smile and warm heart......i know who your talking about :kk:kk:lmao:lmao

Sunfiresix
02-22-2008, 08:32 PM
.....i know who your talking about :kk:kk:lmao:lmao

No laughin matter, my pretty one:kk

Dir
02-22-2008, 08:33 PM
No laughin matter, my pretty one:kk:kk

Dir
02-22-2008, 08:42 PM
The way men stare at women you have to wonder if they want to screw them all. :DYES YES YES...

Tuareg Blue
02-23-2008, 01:33 AM
This thread is unfair to the sight-impaired folks here.

Very interesting.

I just read a book about a blind man, who had some things to say about the quality of sexual encounters he experienced. His perception of beauty in the females he met was quite instructive. His sense of the world was very acute - but he had no way to judge what other men found attractive in a woman. And although he had plenty of encounters, he never knew whether any of the women he met was "pretty" or "beautiful" in the opinion of other men, other than by hearsay. So he had his own concept of what these words meant. On some occasions, he was surprised to find that a woman he considered extremely desirable and exciting, was - umm - not, in the opinion of 'sighted' males. And, on the other hand, that women he rejected as unpalatable, were considered 'hot' by other men...

So, guys, can you shut your eyes and make any kind of judgement about the women you've been with? When you "turn off the living room light", what woman you've ever been with would rate "number 1"? Seriously - and forgetting that I'm too drunk to type right now... when the lights are off, what really matters about a woman? :sc

Sure, sure, you're all too busy being cool to consider the question, too busy 'flirting' to recognize the holes in what you believe about the world. But really, think about it. If woman A and woman B show up in your bedroom on two successive nights, and you don't have any way to tell them apart, except perhaps their voices, what distinguishes A from B in your memory? If your answer has anything in it that requires working eyes, it's disqualified. You only have 4 senses. Tough question.

Even tougher when you realize that your perception of 'beauty' as a sighted male, is influenced by the perceptions of other sighted males. How much of what you believe you know about the attractiveness of the females you've known, comes from someone else?

Atrebla Rose
02-23-2008, 02:07 AM
Very interesting.

I just read a book about a blind man, who had some things to say about the quality of sexual encounters he experienced. His perception of beauty in the females he met was quite instructive. His sense of the world was very acute - but he had no way to judge what other men found attractive in a woman. And although he had plenty of encounters, he never knew whether any of the women he met was "pretty" or "beautiful" in the opinion of other men, other than by hearsay. So he had his own concept of what these words meant. On some occasions, he was surprised to find that a woman he considered extremely desirable and exciting, was - umm - not, in the opinion of 'sighted' males. And, on the other hand, that women he rejected as unpalatable, were considered 'hot' by other men...

So, guys, can you shut your eyes and make any kind of judgement about the women you've been with? When you "turn off the living room light", what woman you've ever been with would rate "number 1"? Seriously - and forgetting that I'm too drunk to type right now... when the lights are off, what really matters about a woman? :sc

Sure, sure, you're all too busy being cool to consider the question, too busy 'flirting' to recognize the holes in what you believe about the world. But really, think about it. If woman A and woman B show up in your bedroom on two successive nights, and you don't have any way to tell them apart, except perhaps their voices, what distinguishes A from B in your memory? If your answer has anything in it that requires working eyes, it's disqualified. You only have 4 senses. Tough question.

Even tougher when you realize that your perception of 'beauty' as a sighted male, is influenced by the perceptions of other sighted males. How much of what you believe you know about the attractiveness of the females you've known, comes from someone else?

very interested to see the answers to this one,,,,,very good question!

woodsman8
02-23-2008, 02:14 AM
I personally just admire a beautiful lady.

James1981
02-23-2008, 02:20 AM
not all of them, just the completely un-attainable ones

stevelooking
02-23-2008, 08:15 AM
By how she feels and the way she kisses.

OICurready4me
02-23-2008, 10:21 AM
Very interesting.

Before I laid eyes on my sweetheart, I got to know her on a personal level, which was unbelievably attractive to me. Her personality, moral character, emotional being, sense of humor, sexuality, all won me over and then when I got to see her, it was a WOW moment because that just made her the total package in my eyes. She may not be to others, but to me, she is. To think that a woman can have so much of what I have longed, desired, wanted, hoped, searched and now found, it like finding the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. I tell her all the time she is the total package, which makes her blush and shake her head, no, but I truly believe that.

VeryBlueEyes
02-24-2008, 10:07 AM
yes

Sneaky
02-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Before I laid eyes on my sweetheart, I got to know her on a personal level, which was unbelievably attractive to me. Her personality, moral character, emotional being, sense of humor, sexuality, all won me over and then when I got to see her, it was a WOW moment because that just made her the total package in my eyes. She may not be to others, but to me, she is. To think that a woman can have so much of what I have longed, desired, wanted, hoped, searched and now found, it like finding the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. I tell her all the time she is the total package, which makes her blush and shake her head, no, but I truly believe that.

That is what is so interesting about meeting someone on the internet. I have had the same experience, really connecting to another person for a long time before we knew how each other looked. The exchanging of the pictures after that was a nerve racking one! I like to think it wouldn't have mattered what he would have looked like, it was who he was that I found so attractive. Of course, physical attraction is just an added, extra, and VERY nice bonus.....:D

dcowboy09
02-24-2008, 01:23 PM
just because she is pretty doesn't mean that she is fun to be with, so it's more about the person rather than just looks, i think personality has more to do with it than anything, in my opinion

Dir
02-24-2008, 02:06 PM
just because she is pretty doesn't meand is fun to be with, so it's more about the person rather than just looks, i think personality has more to do with it than anything, in my opinion...like this answer dc:kk

yaser
02-24-2008, 02:09 PM
It is very different when there is an intense attachment.Nope.

yaser
02-24-2008, 02:10 PM
From MAF, yes

Dir
02-24-2008, 02:11 PM
From MAF, yesall of them :spbx: just kidding :kk

yaser
02-24-2008, 02:14 PM
all of them :spbx: just kidding :kk
Nop,some only.You are the one at the top.Be ready.Give me an appointment. :lf :knuddel:

Dir
02-24-2008, 02:18 PM
Nop,some only.You are the one at the top.Be ready.Give me an appointment. :lf :knuddel:get the plane i am ready:kk

yaser
02-24-2008, 02:23 PM
get the plane i am ready:kk
Motel room?Or Marriotte? ;) I want 5 star service Dirgni.All styles..At least 10 non-stop hours.

Dir
02-24-2008, 02:25 PM
Motel room?Or Marriotte? ;) I want 5 star service Dirgni.All styles..At least 10 non-stop hours.hummmm...sounds big temtation:kk marriot of course

sexbrex
02-24-2008, 02:30 PM
Well, in my opinion that would vary from man to the other. i do believe in chemistry here and attraction may be something that shouldnt be overlooked. It's not just about how pretty the woman is; it's about what buttons does she (knowingly or unknowingly) push.
however, when it comes to me i get turned on easily, so my vote was a yes :-)

Tuareg Blue
02-24-2008, 05:42 PM
I think one of the interesting things about the blind man's story, was that the sensual experience of the women he met occurred in an unusual order. Sighted males form first impressions of women visually. We're the primary consumers of pornography because we can be turned on by the visuals alone. We're often led astray by pretty wrappings on an otherwise unappealing package. Guys, how many porn flicks have you ever seen, where this truly hot number - blows her own attractiveness completely away as soon as she opens her mouth and starts talking like a drunken sailor?

But the blind man experienced things like smell and tone of voice first, and 'heard' the smile that was there. And was often introduced to women by the impossible experience for any sighted male, of touching them. Normal males who go around putting their hands on women they've just met are looking for trouble, no doubt. But a blind man does the same thing - he's not only allowed, but has the opportunity to impress the woman with the sensitivity and gentleness his fingertips express. It starts the relationship off on a much different footing. And the rules seemed to be different - he was, for example, often permitted to run his hands over the woman's entire body, often at the first encounter.

And since he had no reference for what other men considered sexy or pretty - he formed opinions about the women he met on an entirely different set of criteria. He could feel how a woman responded to his touch, and judge, for example, how 'experienced' she was, whether she was, for example, prudish or attuned to her own physical pleasure, and to what degree. Whether she might be receptive to a more intimate encounter or not, and how inhibited she might turn out to be in bed.

Tuareg Blue
02-24-2008, 05:51 PM
But I guess what my original question was about, is something that women seem to be extremely interested in finding out about men, and why this thread started in the first place.

Other than big boobs and nice legs, what is it about one woman that makes her more appealing than another?

I'm reminded of a quote from a French painter, whose friend said "You could make a lot of money painting pretty nudes to sell to the tourists - why do you not paint pretty nudes instead of ugly ones?" His answer was, in effect, "Because without their clothes, most women are not pretty". (I don't remember the painter's name, and I can't quote him exactly, but the gist is there).

Tuareg Blue
02-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Modern American men are so heavily influenced by the Hollywood 'standard of beauty' and we don't even realize it. In the 50's a group of advertising guys got together and wrote up a serious engineering standard that defined our concept of 'beautiful'. Eyes so far apart, ratio of bust to waist to hips, nose within a specific range of angles and size, and so on. This was accepted by the committee, and is revised - annually - to this day. Casting directors for movies, TV, commercials, magazine ads, even news anchors, consciously select the women they use in their work for these qualities. It's a cold blooded thing - designed to sell soap and cosmetics and fashions. Every woman you've seen in the media and thought she was beautiful -virtually for your entire life - has been selected this way. From June Cleaver to Hannah Montana.

And guess what? The standard is intentionally designed so that less than .001 percent of the women in the population qualifies. It's designed to frustrate women, to drive them to want more soap and cosmetics and fashions and weight loss products, to achieve something they never can. Am I the only male in America who finds that repulsive?

Tuareg Blue
02-24-2008, 06:07 PM
Sorry, all, don't mean to rant. I just find it curious that most of the women I've ever known who were visually 'hot' - turned out to be complete duds. Vacuous and vapid are not attractive features.

I think, for my own part, a woman who is truly beautiful, doesn't spend all her time working to effect a sham. She is who she is, and what's most attractive is just natural for her. I'm not talking about a woman who looks good without makeup, although that certainly helps. I'm talking about a woman whose looks and personality and outlook all combine to create a pleasing whole.

Tuareg Blue
02-24-2008, 06:14 PM
She has a pleasant smile and a ready and appealing laugh, applied liberally. Especially at my jokes.

Tuareg Blue
02-24-2008, 06:16 PM
She smells good and tastes good. Sorry, girls, has to be said. Personal hygiene counts for a lot. And a kiss that tastes like licking an ash tray is a deal breaker.

Tuareg Blue
02-24-2008, 06:18 PM
She strikes a balance in the bedroom between artistry and animal. One of the most important things a woman brings to a man's life is the civilizing influence, and that extends to sex. A sense of beauty to temper the raw physical.

Tuareg Blue
02-24-2008, 06:19 PM
But a sense of adventure and willingness to experiment - to revel in the animal part of her own nature, is essential. She can't see the 'F' word as a passive verb. Been with enough of those, thanks, and excuse me, but 'yawn'.

Tuareg Blue
02-24-2008, 06:21 PM
A belief that sex is neither giving nor getting, but giving to get.