PDA

View Full Version : How to pick up a married woman?

extrem125
06-04-2008, 12:35 PM
The title says it all. First of all, how do you know if a married woman wants to be flirted with? And if she does how would you even start to flirt with her? Come on ladies help me out here.

Kissie
06-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Couldnt tell you...I am married and dont want to be picked up!!!!!

merdock67
06-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Lift with the legs :ok

extrem125
06-04-2008, 12:56 PM
O.K. maybe I need to go into more detail here. I am wanting to find someone close by that I can talk to and do more with. My wife is a workaholic and when I ask for sex most of the time it's no, or she gives me just enough time to get done what I need to do, then she's done with me. So I want to find a married woman in the same position as me so that we can get from each other what we are not getting from our spouces. That's why I'm wanting to try and find a married woman close to me.

SunnyD
06-04-2008, 01:06 PM
I am guessing you will want to take out an ad on craigslist or personal ad. I am married and I do flirt, but just like if it were here or in person at the end of the giggle and smile you still won't be getting any personal attention! Good luck with that!

O.K. maybe I need to go into more detail here. I am wanting to find someone close by that I can talk to and do more with. My wife is a workaholic and when I ask for sex most of the time it's no, or she gives me just enough time to get done what I need to do, then she's done with me. So I want to find a married woman in the same position as me so that we can get from each other what we are not getting from our spouces. That's why I'm wanting to try and find a married woman close to me.

PowWhackIt
06-04-2008, 01:27 PM
If you put yourself out there (social events, volunteer work, teaching in the evenings, dance lessons, etc.) she will find you.

PowWhackIt
06-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Ooops, forgot, Grocery stores, there's a good place. Garage sales, gyms, walking a dog or rabbit..........yes, rabbit! You'd be surprised how many women talked to me when I used to "walk" my daughters rabbit.

Maddi
06-04-2008, 01:31 PM
I'm sure there are women in your same situation. Try myspace it seems to be the new evil dating scene for married women and men.

Denny422
06-04-2008, 02:45 PM
I'm sure there are women in your same situation. Try myspace it seems to be the new evil dating scene for married women and men.

Better have your computer seriously shielded first. Last time I bought a computer, the guy at the store punched up the wireless internet for me to test and told me we could go anywhere but Myspace.

He said that site keeps him in a steady stream of computer repair because of all the dangerous viruses lurking on it.

Probably some kind of message/parallel, there.

It's true, because one of my daughters used to go there until I made her stop. EVERY SINGLE TIME she went in there, we had problems with the computer afterward and had to run Spybot and Adaware and hope they could fix it.

jmsmith12345
06-04-2008, 02:50 PM
walk up to her and say..."hmmmmmm, the size of that ring must mean your husband has a small cock. Wanna see the kind of rock a real man would give you?"

mark_66
06-04-2008, 02:50 PM
eye contact first and then a soft approach and conversation, let it deveop from there - no hard push

funtimes999999
06-04-2008, 02:51 PM
walk up to her and say..."hmmmmmm, the size of that ring must mean your husband has a small cock. Wanna see the kind of rock a real man would give you?"

:yks LOL. That's hilarious jm. I might have to try that just to see the look on the woman's eyes.

Jules1
06-04-2008, 03:23 PM
The title says it all. First of all, how do you know if a married woman wants to be flirted with? And if she does how would you even start to flirt with her? Come on ladies help me out here.

hmm...you might know if a married woman wants to be flirted with if she flirts back!

jmsmith12345
06-04-2008, 03:24 PM
hmm...you might know if a married woman wants to be flirted with if she flirts back!

Why hi there Jules. Want to go Diamond shopping? ;)

Jules1
06-04-2008, 03:26 PM
Why hi there Jules. Want to go Diamond shopping? ;)

Are you flirting with me? I might just have to flirt back!

jmsmith12345
06-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Are you flirting with me? I might just have to flirt back!

of course I am flirting with you, what man in his right mind would pass up that opportunity...even those of us not in our right mind would never miss that chance

fourisit
06-04-2008, 03:32 PM
I would flirt with you too Jules1. Look at those legs!!!

scoobertina
06-04-2008, 03:34 PM
isn't this a repeat thread? hmmmm I think I just saw something like this yesterday and I believe I even responded to it....

Nick182
06-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Lift with the legs :ok
yep... never with your back.

LuckyJest
06-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Scoobertina...you flirt!

Denny422
06-04-2008, 03:42 PM

Look who's talking. Sure wouldn't pass those up, either.

scoobertina
06-04-2008, 03:46 PM
Scoobertina...you flirt!

You rang? hey there sexy lucky... and how is the lettuce today? I am thinking I can make it wilt a bit... feeling a bit warm here....

yaser
06-04-2008, 04:05 PM

Fourist,I want to pick you up..How can I do that please give me some clues..

BIG AL
06-04-2008, 04:07 PM
im in tally lookin for domme

Torin
06-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Ya know... I would wait for the woman to appraoch you. Be flirty, and complimentary... but not pushy.

merdock67
06-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Ya know... I would wait for the woman to appraoch you. Be flirty, and complimentary... but not pushy.

If you are ever gonna pick her up you are gonna have to push a little or she will fall when you lift

yaser
06-04-2008, 04:19 PM
I love direct method...

mark_66
06-04-2008, 04:22 PM
he who hesitates is lost - nothing ventured nothing gained lol, make a move its a yes or no proposition

yaser
06-04-2008, 04:25 PM
he who hesitates is lost - nothing ventured nothing gained lol, make a move its a yes or no proposition

No,Mark..when a woman says yes, it may mean yes and no.When she say no,it may mean both yes or no or more..

dixiechik
06-04-2008, 04:27 PM
I am LMAO at you crazy man !:wy

funtimes999999
06-04-2008, 04:47 PM
No,Mark..when a woman says yes, it may mean yes and no.When she say no,it may mean both yes or no or more..

I totally agree yaser. Sometimes women can be so confusing. But then again, I know I can sometimes be confusing as well. Trying to pick up a married woman would be extremely difficult unless she is going to make the first move somehow. Even if you get flirted with, it may mean nothing. Believe me, I know. :sry
Now, if you want to go after a women that you would have a better shot at, go after an older divorcee. I seem to be getting hit on a lot lately by them, and am enjoying every minute of it. But is she actually serious, or just playing around? Or is she wanting me to think she is playing around, so she doesn't think she is looking bad for hitting on a guy over 20 years younger than her? Or is she wanting me, but realizing I am wearing a wedding ring, and she never cheated on her man, so wouldn't want me to cheat on my wife with her? I give up.

Krystal
06-04-2008, 05:06 PM
You look her up and down....and say "Nice shoes....wanna?" ;)

rj1002
06-04-2008, 05:18 PM

Nice shoes, Krystal.

extrem125
06-04-2008, 05:31 PM
I don't know if any of your replys have helped me or made me more confused but, thanks everybody.

Krystal
06-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Nice shoes, Krystal.

:ok

fourisit
06-04-2008, 06:00 PM
I love it krystal.

softrosepetal
06-04-2008, 06:02 PM
If you are ever gonna pick her up you are gonna have to push a little or she will fall when you lift
lol.....that is what I was thinking

Cy
06-04-2008, 06:06 PM

Yours ain't bad either four, Christ these avatars are driving me mad at the moment :lf

tnl82
06-04-2008, 06:12 PM
hmmm making notes. lol

larryj1234
06-04-2008, 06:13 PM

It is not going to be simple it takes time I am not the expertu need to ask who flirted with somebody already.and how they did it.

larryj1234
06-04-2008, 06:15 PM
you are ew like me tell me if u have good response

larryj1234
06-04-2008, 06:18 PM
I love it krystal.

I NEED TO SEE IT LIFE, HOW i CAN DO THAT FLOURIST.

Domus
Answering her personal ad...:)

larryj1234
Who I Can See Your Response, Flourist.

larryj1234
06-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Very sexy picture with these long legs and thigs

tigger1954
06-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Does anyone hold classes on how to pick up a married woman...or even a single woman. Its been 5 years of a sexless marriage and even the cracks in the sidewalk are starting to look sexy

pointofnoreturn
06-08-2008, 11:45 PM
"Well hiya Point...You wanna??????"

justhoping
06-09-2008, 12:11 AM
point everyone looks at your avator and wannas

Atrebla Rose
06-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Does anyone hold classes on how to pick up a married woman...or even a single woman. Its been 5 years of a sexless marriage and even the cracks in the sidewalk are starting to look sexy

Sidewalk cracks with or without the weeds?

gadzooks
06-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Wish I knew. I can't even find one that is attractive enough to flirt with that doesnt know my wife. Guess I need to meet more people.

marriedwomanchaser
06-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Picking up married women is not much different than single women. The only difference is she is having to look behind her for unexpected surprises, You might want to keep an eye out also.

mike76239
06-12-2008, 02:31 PM
<-took notes

Checkmate
06-16-2008, 02:35 PM

she can't flirt back if you don't flirt first though? i think he is asking about the initial flirt?

Fwd40s
06-16-2008, 02:38 PM
Picking up a married woman just takes 2 arms and a strong back.....lift gently and communicate well.

jasonmnusa
07-05-2008, 09:35 AM
there is a fine line between friendly and flirtatios. ride it and see if she crosses it.

gadzooks
07-06-2008, 02:21 AM
how many married women want to be picked up, and what do they think will sweep them off their feet??

FizProf
07-07-2008, 05:49 AM
Picking up married women?

Try volunteering to give a talk or event for your local "Mother's Club"...
Had to give one once here...lots of women starved for just grown-up conversation
...downside: the place would be filled with screaming kids...

No...I didn't try to pick up anybody there...but a couple of the mothers were obviously flirting with me...the advantage of being the only adult male in the room...

mongoluvcandy
07-11-2008, 12:23 AM
It is difficult for a married person to say, in a subtle enough way, "I'm interested, are you?" to another married person, and still leave a graceful way out if an awkward or uncomfortable situation develops, such as "How could you possibly think I would cheat on my husband?!!!" I haven't quite found a solution... :-)

Intensive
07-11-2008, 01:10 AM
If you ae looking for companionship, that will likely end up going badly for one or both of you, if you are just looking for sex, it sounds like thats what you have now. Not sure how to handle that one.

OnceAKing
07-11-2008, 02:11 AM
Gosh Pard, I really don't have any experience to draw on for advice...but if i were to venture a guess it'd go somethin like this...just be yourself...and get out there and give it a try...I'd bet after you found a few ways that didn't work for ya then you'd be able to narrow down the ways that might..In other words, not that i've ever had any luck with it, but what didn't work for me might work for you...as to how you can tell... well the straight answer is you can't always tell...at least not before you're willing to open your kimono and show your stuff..not literally speaking you understand...unless you're a total jerk you can find something to offer as a genuine compliment, yep you do need to be genuine otherwise they'll smell a rat in a second. And as i said earlier, you'll soon learn the look, the smile, the response, or the "Oh Hell Yeah, Let's get it on" comment...sure you're gonna fail but probably not anymore than what you're already failing at home, you're gonna look like a fool at times but you'll eventually learn to read it for yourself...Of course, as I said I don't have any experience but I have read a book or two and listened to the big boys tell stories down at the pool hall.

One more thing...not sure why you would want to narrow the field to married females...ummmm, at least around these parts of the woods there's a fair number of single ladies that might just fit the bill and the single ones aren't going to have the inherent guilt feelings to deal with and overcome... If you're thinking that married is safer...well, you're shitting yourself right out of the gate. Again all of this is purely hearsay doncha know, but it does come from a fairly reliable source.

larryj1234
07-11-2008, 02:23 AM

very careful

larryj1234
07-11-2008, 02:25 AM
If you ae looking for companionship, that will likely end up going badly for one or both of you, if you are just looking for sex, it sounds like thats what you have now. Not sure how to handle that one.

I agree, anyway that what women want when she flirting

larryj1234
07-11-2008, 02:30 AM

something wrong , find out why or where is the problem,

yaser
07-11-2008, 02:32 AM
You cannot pick a married woman..She comes herself...

FizProf
07-11-2008, 03:33 AM

I don't really think being married or not ultimately makes a difference in this regard...women are women are people...

Crawfish
07-11-2008, 07:10 PM

Some one need to write a book on this ...... Flirting with married women for dummies

Crawfish
07-11-2008, 07:30 PM
Picking up married women?

Try volunteering to give a talk or event for your local "Mother's Club"...
Had to give one once here...lots of women starved for just grown-up conversation
...downside: the place would be filled with screaming kids...

No...I didn't try to pick up anybody there...but a couple of the mothers were obviously flirting with me...the advantage of being the only adult male in the room...

Simply brilliant!

AL(m)
07-11-2008, 07:36 PM
By bending at the knees and lifting with the legs.. not the back......:ok:ok:ok

kanis2008
07-27-2008, 04:06 PM
Helpful to be out of town. Then there is no risk of the wrong person walkin by.

COWGIRL_LEO7
08-07-2008, 12:27 AM

:ykslmao!!

I loved this!!! Thank you!:wy

MarriedQt
08-07-2008, 01:00 AM
Sneak up behind her wrap your arms around and lift!!! If that doesn't work invite her out for coffee and flirt your way to your bed!

Domus
08-07-2008, 01:05 AM
She was hesitant at first,
But slowly started caving in...

FizProf
08-07-2008, 03:27 AM
If at a party a husband is talking up a storm and being the life of the party, but his wife is not paying any attention and is looking vacantly around...

woodsman8
08-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Personally, I think you need to respect the fact that they are married and leave her alone, if she want to be picked up she will make the first move.

PleasurePirate
08-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Ooops, forgot, Grocery stores, there's a good place. Garage sales, gyms, walking a dog or rabbit..........yes, rabbit! You'd be surprised how many women talked to me when I used to "walk" my daughters rabbit.
The produce section's a good place. Watch the one spending a little too much time picking that one perfect cucumber.

Holiday
08-08-2008, 03:40 PM
How to pick up on a married man? Just say Hello.

Sweetdreams069
08-08-2008, 03:49 PM
I think flirting and "picking up" are two different things. Many women love to flirt and I for one have no problem flirting and going about my business. It really gets me when there's a pretty girl and all the guys around me talk about her like she's going to go home with them. But that's a different topic I guess. I think flirting is harmless and if you're looking to pick up a married woman well like someone else said good luck with that. Just like any dating the connection and attraction have to be there first. But it does happen , don't get me wrong. Maybe try the grocery store, plenty of women there :ok

Samgoody
08-15-2008, 11:04 PM
Holliday... LOL. The sad thing is that it is probably true. Just look at a guy the right way... that is pretty much all it takes.

TIGUY
08-18-2008, 12:01 AM
never make the first move...let her...one way to be sure she's interested.

yaser
08-18-2008, 12:04 AM
Are married women more loyal than singles?

OnceAKing
08-18-2008, 12:38 AM
I can't help a lot with the answer to your question but I do have a question myself....Of all the available single women that there are out there why in the world would you want the complications of getting involved in someone else's marriage?... It's not exactly a bed of roses, I hear...

Samgoody
08-21-2008, 01:29 AM
OnceAKing... are you in the right forum?

NotTooGirly
08-21-2008, 10:41 AM
I dunno...I think I'm with OnceAKing here...is there something intrinsic to a married woman that you couldn't get from a single woman? Fiz said it too - women are women are people - so marital status shouldn't matter if she's the one that you want and vice versa. Or is the fact that a woman is married part of the turnon? Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging...just curious, but it might be a good idea to figure those things out before you take the next step. Just my $0.02. :) Good luck.

Samgoody
08-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Good point Girly.

I do have to say that I believe, by nature as a species, we tend to want that which we can not have.

Forbidden encounters is almost a drug.. It pulls us in, pushes the right buttons and can leave us elated or bereft. The fight to be together, and even in the end to sometimes be torn apart and left emotionally battered, is an appeal since the early days of man.

The forbidden is something we crave; often wanting what we can’t have, almost relishing in the ecstasy or disaster.

pointofnoreturn
09-28-2008, 10:50 PM
With your knees bent????

YoungstownArea
09-29-2008, 03:24 PM
I gave a woman a business card with suggestive eye contact and she called asking about an estimate to get some work done, but it wasn't 5 min. into the conversation that we both knew were looking for the same thing. She never really needed any work done, so it worked for me once. I need to try again. LOL

AL(m)
09-29-2008, 03:27 PM
I agree and keep the back straight.. hmmm now was that the back or something else straight???:sc:scWith your knees bent????

MarkmyWords
09-30-2008, 03:57 PM
I don't know, if she starts rubing your thigh it's a pretty strong indicator

marriedwomanchaser
10-01-2008, 06:57 PM
I really do not think this one is too hard, you flirt with a married woman just as you would a single woman. There really is not much difference, might respect that she has someone at home that would not be too appreciative about it, but he does not need to know, and chances are she will not tell him anyway. There is really no harm in flirting with a married woman.

sandicheeks
10-01-2008, 07:03 PM
be her friend and see where it goes
or try www.fling.com (http://www.fling.com)

MRsarcastic
10-01-2008, 07:05 PM
promise her sex,,,works all time:ok

gina99
10-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Very, very carefully.

ethans_so_bad
10-01-2008, 09:23 PM
by listening...

MrHyde
10-01-2008, 09:28 PM
There are many websites out these days for this sort of thing....takes out the guess work.

MikeyLikesIt
10-01-2008, 10:21 PM

HAHA, gotta get me a rabbit

Eagleton
10-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Excuse me for staring...but has anyone ever told you that you look just like....(fill in the blank)

pointofnoreturn
10-01-2008, 10:43 PM
I agree and keep the back straight.. hmmm now was that the back or something else straight???:sc:scWhatcha got in mind sweetie???:ok

FizProf
10-02-2008, 02:01 AM
Sing romantic love songs for her...works like a charm

acidkill86
10-02-2008, 02:28 AM
Bend your knees slightly while keeping your back straight, then lift with the legs!!!!!

and if you've done it right she's picked up, and if you didn't ask for permission, expect the cops soon.

BretMaverick6345
10-02-2008, 05:37 PM

Ah yes, the subtle approach works everytime! ;)

MRsarcastic
10-02-2008, 06:21 PM
first thing is ask to see a pic of her husband... then proceed based upon the results,,,,

endeavour617
10-13-2008, 03:06 PM
I have been trying to figure out the same thing. I have a big crush on my neighbor. Her kid has just started kindergarten and she is home alone in the mornings. I just can't get up my nerve to invite her over for coffee. Plus, I just don't think she'd ever want to have an affair, so it's all in my lusty thoughts.

BlondieS
10-13-2008, 03:09 PM
first thing is ask to see a pic of her husband... then proceed based upon the results,,,,

LOL!!! Never heard of that approach! Are we really that shallow?

endeavour617
10-13-2008, 03:13 PM
LOL!!! Never heard of that approach! Are we really that shallow?

Perhaps Luvtoeat is referring to the size and shape of the husband. i.e. is he likely to beat the crap out of you if he catches you. Haha!

BlondieS
10-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Perhaps Luvtoeat is referring to the size and shape of the husband. i.e. is he likely to beat the crap out of you if he catches you. Haha!

Good point! Wise words indeed!

notonly4her
10-18-2008, 08:18 PM
be direct - she will tell you if she doesn't want to. even then, she will call if she changes her mind because she now knows where to get the goods.

MrHyde
10-18-2008, 09:57 PM
Do exactly what her husband hasn't.

Renaissanceman53
05-28-2009, 05:03 PM
Just ask her if she is interested in going out for a drink? Yes...NO

Rex
05-28-2009, 06:35 PM
straight and to the point. if she bites, great. If she declines, she'll be happy that she can still draw the attention.

learman3
05-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Ok, first off remember to bend at the knees, you don't want to hurt your back.

You wrap your arms around their waist and while they slap you silly you stand up.

You have now picked up a married woman...don't forget to look for the wedding ring first or you'll pick up a single woman.

Fwd40s
05-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Great pointers Learman but I prefer getting the right arm under the legs and using my left arm across their back.

jmsmith12345
05-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Like a bowling ball

learman3
05-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Like a bowling ball
lmao....hate when the arms drag across the ground though

hazeleyes5
05-29-2009, 10:11 AM
maybe if you wear a very nice pressed shirt?....and have lots of hundred dollar bills sticking out of the shirt pocket????

Tndream
05-29-2009, 11:31 AM
Depending on the woman...I understand cranes are sometimes in order

Willy S
05-29-2009, 11:35 AM
or a front-end loader

Tndream
05-29-2009, 11:40 AM
or a front-end loader

:lmao :lmao

Big Sexy
05-29-2009, 12:09 PM
Close your eyes and lift.

rascal2121
05-29-2009, 12:44 PM
Not that I have any experience whatsoever in this field, I would think you need to make them feel wanted, attractive, special and then at just the right moment tell them to jump so you don't pull anything while picking them up.

dixiechik
05-29-2009, 01:39 PM
Never ask first thing...where is hubby? Big turn off..LMAO!!!!

Big O
05-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Never ask first thing...where is hubby? Big turn off..LMAO!!!!

well hubby might be in the next isle........:sc

yaser
05-29-2009, 02:02 PM
Are they flowers to be picked up?If they want, they tell.

glamourgirl
05-29-2009, 08:45 PM
this is like a light bulb joke.... how many guys does it take to pick up a married woman.......

dont know the punch line...but you guys make me smile

fondew2004
06-01-2009, 08:51 AM
Time....time is of the essence.
Get to know her first...conversation....likes/dislikes....seek compatibility.
If you just want to "jump her bones", she'll know it....and if she has any sense at all, you'll probably wind up on the floor.
She is a valuable person with great internal value. Find that. Enhance that. And if there is to be "something more", it will happen of it's own accord.

Warry
06-14-2009, 06:39 PM

Has that ever worked? If so, you wanna park them under my bed for a while?

Warry
06-14-2009, 06:52 PM
Are married women more loyal than singles?

No, but I would say that there are a lot of unhappily married women who dream of playing outside of their marriage and dont simply because society has brainwashed us into thinking that we must be monogamous.

-----------
Big believer in poly... wanna cracker?