Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Florida trip and other "stuff"

First blog posting on M&F, so it's rather experimental at the moment.
Rate this Entry

The Grocery Store...

Posted 10-04-2010 at 12:33 AM by EngageMe
Updated 10-04-2010 at 01:04 AM by EngageMe
There is nothing quite so exhilarating as when a pretty woman lets you know that you are attractive when she initiates or flirts back with you.

Maybe that's why sometimes flirting on M&F feels a bit odd. Just sometimes. Because many people don't post pictures. And as I guy, I tend to be very visually stimulated. But when I know that someone's avatar isn't them, and even through posting and messaging, you still only get to know someone just a tiny bit, well, sometimes it feels less than sincere to be flirting on here.

Maybe that's why I post my real picture. Yes, I want someone to like me for who I am, but then, you only know the little I share on here.

I know women are less visually stimulated than men, and for many women, what a guy looks like has less to do with their feelings for him than all his other complexities.

I can say that for me, in the long haul, beauty is only a small component.

But, when we are talking flirting, well, for me, there needs to be a physical attraction to start with. If not, why would I start flirting with the person? Maybe that makes me shallow.

Anyway, what in the world does this have to do with the Grocery Store?

After spending the day at the beach yesterday, there were hundreds of women to gaze upon, (and if you were a woman, hundreds of men to gaze upon.) And I'd say the odds were about even on attractive versus unattractive for both sexes.

And while there were several very beautiful YOUNG women there, I feel kind of odd overtly flirting with a girl who is 23 years old in public. I'd rather just admire the mobile art, and hope that they find the true love they are obviously looking for when they picked out the 1.2 ounce string bikini to wear and then site 5 yards away from me, laying on your stomach, with your back strap untied and your legs spread... but I digress.

Where was I going? Basically, I didn't find any opportunities to flirt with any women on the beach - either too old, too young, too happily married, too physically unattractive, etc.

But, back to the grocery store.

On the way home from the beach, I stopped by the grocery store to pick up just a couple items, so I was lucky enough to go through the fast check out line.

I wasn't paying any attention, as I was handling emails on my blackberry, but when it was my turn, I looked up, and discovered a very attractive woman who was probably in her late 30's or early 40's ringing up my groceries. There was something about her that just really caught my attention. She was very good looking, slender build, but hidden in her work shirt, were some obviously well formed breasts.

As she is finishing up with my groceries, i am looking at her. She looks up and I smile at her. She briefly smiles back, but nothing more than being a courteous sales clerk.

So, I finish paying, and then find myself looking at her as she completes the transaction. She looks up again, and sees me staring, and it seems to catch her off guard a little.

As I grab my groceries and begin to walk away, I look back and she is helping the next person in line. But just as I was about to turn around and walk out, I see that she is looking up at me as I am staring at her.

She smiles again, but it seems like she is feeling rather awkward. She can't do anything about it as she is working the cash register.

So, as I push my cart away, and turn to leave the building, I look at her, trying to figure out what it is about her that was so incredibly attractive. Her eyes? Her figure? Her hair? Her lips? I couldn't put my finger on it, but then she looked up again at me, and this time she stared at me and smiled, and that's when it hit me. Her smile. It made me want her. And I realized she was ignoring her customer and staring and smiling at me.

But, I was expected home, as I was making dinner for my parents, and she was working, but what made me feel so good was the knowledge that we were both attracted to each other.

Isn't flirting wonderful?
Total Comments 2

Comments

Old
I'm jealous!! I could use some good flirting right now. Enjoy!
Old
Hummm, you may have found someone in real life, just a tlittle far away ;-)

Recent Blog Entries by EngageMe