Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > SpecialK

Rate this Entry

Pain and suffering

Posted 06-06-2011 at 06:27 PM by SpecialK
Every day a lot of us come here and spend a lot of time posting... to lighten our mood... to do harmless flirting.. to interact with our friends... Whatever reason we come here, we tend to incorporate this site into our lives over a period of time. It seems as though I've gotten to know several of you here over the past 1 1/2 years just by your postings.. and by how you interact with others. Now.. as most of you know, I am deeply involved with Sneaky, and I have made her a very crucial part of my life. She has been through a lot of emotional issues, and has dealt so well with those. For that I am VERY proud of her. She's a strong person and I am happy that she is a part of my life. Now... she is facing a very strenuous undertaking with her spouse. He has a severe health issue that has completely surprised her. I am positive that she will come through this and will be a much stronger person, but right now I want so much to be there for her.. to be able to just let her know that I care about what happens.. and I don't want anyone to have to suffer. Yes, life is about pain sometimes and we have to endure things that test us. I only wish that I could take some of that pain away. I feel so helpless sitting here on the sidelines.. watching.. and waiting. I don't know how many of you have been through something similar, but I'm certain that a great number of you can empathize with her situation.
No matter what, I hope that I have shown her that she can always count on me for anything that is my power to do. ...and even though I would do that for any of my friends, in this case, she has become much more than a friend.. she's the best friend I've ever had. ...and it hurts to think about all of this... I am here.. as I always will be, and cannot know what outcome might happen. I just know that if she'll let me. I will continue to do what I can for her.. and with her, to help her pull through this ordeal. I am lucky. I haven't had to deal with a lot of physical pain and suffering.. most of what I've dealt with is emotional. I only hope that this trying time can soon pass, and that she will be able to put it behind her. Until then.. I am here.. for whatever she needs me.

K
Total Comments 24

Comments

Old
your so sweet...Sneaks is lucky to have a friend like you in her corner...
I am so at a loss of words...I dont know how to say what I am thinking and feeling...
always know...if ever in need of a friend....I have a shoulder to lean on!!!!
Old
you know I consider you a good friend Kissie.. and you're welcome to lean on me anytime
Old
Momma is a very lucky lady to have such a wonderful man in her life...You continue to amaze me with your unfaltering love (both of you), as a relationship should have ....She knows you're there, your hearts are forever connected....I've been where each one of you have been and it's not easy on either side...Just continue to be her rock of support....
Old
I .. am the lucky one.. and I will definitely continue.. I'm not going anywhere. ...but it's wonderful to have the support of friends like you
Old
"Emotional Problems"??? LMAO. WTF?

Just kiddin'.
Thank you. I'm sooo overtired I can't even come up with a worthy response right now. Just thank you for all you have helped with in the last 48 hours. I appreciate you more & more every day.

xo
Old
You are both very lucky to have found each other. We all hope Sneaky is doing okay.
Old
I wasn't aware, but I do know that she is strong and with the support of good people in our lives, we are that much stronger. I am not sure what has happened, but she's in my thoughts.
Old
My thoughts and best wishes go to you both in this very tough situation. I'm pleased you've blogged about your feelings, kmike, because I was wondering how you were coping. It's good to note the resilience in your words. I think you guys will find a way of dealing with whatever is happening - just having someone's presence, love and kindness in your life makes all the difference. You couldn't be more in Sneaky's corner, but I understand you wanting to take care of every little thing for her. You can always PM me.....Brink
Old
I appreciate all the support that you've given to both of us.. and you know if there's ever anything you need... you're welcome to call on me.
Old
I love that real friendships can and do develop here at M&F. You and Sneaky inspire me and I'm in awe of your friendship and love towards her.

Sneaky...Courage is not escaping the storm, it is staying strong in the midst of it.

I don't know either of you but I already know you are two people who are amazing souls.
Old
hugs to both of you....Hang in there!! Beautiful Blog!! Thanks for sharing!
Old
Old
And another one bit the dust.

Clever having the medical crisis the spouse's instead of a sudden personal diagnosis of ebola.

I think a thread of "best illnesses used to blow off online relationships". There have to be oodles of good ones..jic.
Old
Fancy hanging someone else's dirty laundry out for them to show how supportive you are... I'd be so pissed if I was Sneaky
Old
hugs
Old
He definitely should have deleted that blog before he left. The internet is forever. Unless you still have att.
Old
Amen Jill...this blog should be pinned as a warning to all about the potential dangers of online relationships.
Old
Tom.. didn't the person in question the troubled female written about actually move on with yet another male member and live happily ever after in real life, lol? I would agree if someone writes about it they should be responsible enough not to leave us with a cliff hanger... like a missing Chapter 3 TOM
Old
As usual, I am the absolute LAST person anyone would go to for site dirt...I know NADA!! Somebody just recently told me that Bella and IUC were an item...who knew?!? What's the rush on Chapter 3?? I'm cranking these things out one every 2 years!
Old
Don't feel bad Tom. I just found out that Sami is no longer on Days Of Our Lives either! I haven't watched it since I was 18, but still it would be nice to be kept in the loop
Well not to be pushy or anything, but I am actually hoping that your blog inspires a sequel from one of our interesting members

Recent Blog Entries by SpecialK