Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > dez

Rate this Entry

clearing my mind and heart....

Posted 08-23-2011 at 05:21 PM by dez
I am hoping that by writing some of mh thoughts here may be my release valve as sometimes I just Want to go in to the middle of field miles from nowhere and scream my head off and cry.

I apologise for "just going on" sometimes and I shall endeavour to present both side of any issue as although I sometimes dispare at the mrs I am by no stretch of the imagination perfect and I know better than anyone the way things are now are a product of me being...well, just me.

Also forgive any typo I use the forum via my smartphone.

Catch you later gotta do some work at work.
Total Comments 4

Comments

Old
It is ok denz......we all feel like that at one point or another. You aren't alone.
Old
Thanks for that, sometimes I think that way. I know that in the great scheme of life others are far worse off but everything is subjective
Old
Hi, most of us blog to clear our heads and straighten out our thoughts, it's a great way to find some perspective and I think it's perfectly fine for it to be one sided, it's your blog after all
Old
Hey Denz.... I've started a blog, just like yours... I know exactly how you feel.... I'll read yours, if you'll read mine?
Posted 08-24-2011 at 08:22 PM by cheekyoriental cheekyoriental is offline

Recent Blog Entries by dez