Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Apparition

Rate this Entry

Cheers to all the bloggers

Posted 10-27-2012 at 03:39 PM by Apparition
Today was a very lazy saturday afternoon for me ..so here I am on this site..just perusing and topic of blogs came on one of the threads. I do not frequent this section of the site at all, unless someone (yeppers..kumquat) writes a new entry. I did write one long time ago..but deemed it too dark and frankly..boring, even for my low standards.
I read thru many of your blogs..some hilarious..some heartbreaking..some informative..and there is a commonality shared by all of you. You all have let down your guards and walls to an extent..and audience's reactions be damned..you all let us peek inside your psyche..your heart..your experiences. For that courageousness, I applaud all of you for sharing a piece of you to the rest of us.

Thank you for showing that it may also be possible for me.
Total Comments 6

Comments

Old
Oh come on Icy.. that's like showing a bit of thigh and tempting us all.. write & I'll read.. PM it even if you like...
Old
A blog to thank the bloggers for blogging..............I sure didn't see THIS one coming..........but yet, my head still may explode before the weekend is up at this rate
Old
Sok. Philies will surely make it next year Han.

BTW..what is so weird about me thanking some of these bloggers? I too, wish I can lay out some of my thoughts in public and yet still too private to do so. If there is a "thank" option on the threads, I do not see why this is any different.
Updated 10-27-2012 at 08:42 PM by Apparition
Old
I wish you would blog more icy. I would like to hear more of what is going on inside of your heart and mind. I know you know I mean that sincerely. I know I blog a LOT (shut up Han), but it is a way to talk just to yourself sometimes and remind you of who you are or were once upon a time.
Old
how sweet are you"i look forwards breathless to shareing a piece of you?
Old
Reaching back through time to thank you for these.

When I have insomnia, I wander through hallways others have tread and treasured before me.

Recent Blog Entries by Apparition