Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Dominantmale

Rate this Entry

I'm alive (for those who care)

Posted 11-20-2012 at 08:54 AM by Dominantmale
Not by much. But alive. I've been to more doctors since June than I have in the last 10 years. Basically, I've lost the use of a lot my body. I hope everyone is doing well. Best wishes.
Total Comments 17

Comments

Old
Old
we don't know each other, but I'm sorry to read this. Sending healing wishes to you.
Old
Sorry to hear that my friend. If you need me, find me.
Old
I'm sorry. And, for all our verbal jousting, I DO care that you are alive. Please do the best caring you can for yourself. I'll be thinking of you....Katy
Old
hey we all care on here.any time you wanna talk just pop in my pm?
Old
Glad you are still alive. Where there is life, there is hope.
Old
good to hear from you hope you stay well best wishes
Old
Sending you prayers and good wishes and don't worry about the rabbits, they'll be there when you're back on your feet!!

Old
Thank you everyone. The new doctor I'm seeing gave me meds for my spine that incidentally fixed a problem with my hand and wrist. I can actually type again. It's been very humbling for me. I was once very strong, and built pretty darn well for a man my age. Now just getting dressed can be a struggle. Some days stairs and me don't along so well, so I spend a lot of time on one floor of my house. Thank you all for the prayers and sentiments. It really means a lot to me.
Old
Good to hear the meds are helping, Dm. It's never easy when your body will no longer do what you want it to and when it's racked with pain, is even worse. Keep hanging in there and trying for patience... have to believe things will continue to improve.
Old
The meds are a catch 22. I can either be coherent and in pain, or just as wobbly and now loopy if I take them. I did discover that the right combination prescribed for my spine gives me back my left hand. But again, it leaves me stoned out of my mind and dysfunctional. I hate this--I have all this handicap crap in my life now. If there's any silver lining it's this: I have a huge stock pile of good dope, and I can park anywhere I like these days!
Old
Jeez, Dm...only you would gripe about being stoned out of your mind when you're doing it legally!!! lol...kidding

Hope y'all find the right dosage so you can function and not be stoned. It will continue to get better!!
Old
Update: I've had 2 miracles that have put me back on my feet. I can walk and do all sorts of things now! Man it's nice to just jump off the sofa and go take a leak. The little things we take granted...
Old
Great news!
Old
I care... this much!!
Old
Old
Just checking in and want you to know you're not forgotten. Hope all is well with you and that you'll stop by to visit us sometime.

Recent Blog Entries by Dominantmale