Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > hikergeek

Rate this Entry

The Thread Terminator

Posted 10-30-2017 at 09:18 PM by hikergeek
I wonder how many of you noticed my self given title? Maybe you wondered why I chose it? Well, just look at the threads in various forums I frequent. Often I am the last one to post in a thread , often lasting for weeks or sometimes months at a time. Given that I have only been here for seven months at this point I havenít gotten to years yet (and I know there are many dead threads around with names of people long gone). Anyway, today looking around at all those moribund threads with my name on them I started feeling like the kid that gets picked last for teams in gym class. Does anyone else have that issue? I try not to let it bother me but today was different. Am I being too sensitive ? I am curious as to what other people thing about such things.

Thanks for reading all the way to the end.
Total Comments 6

Comments

Old
Oh, we all have gone through our thread killer stage. I prefer to think that I had nicely said all there was to say on a topic, in a cogent and clever final statement.

Hence, forcing others to flee to more aimless threads.

I wonder if I have just killed your blog?
Updated 10-30-2017 at 10:40 PM by hijiller
Old
Lol.

Thanks, I hope not.
Old
Old
I reread most of this..some killer banter in there. Ah the good old days. I'll admit I left a rep for Tex in case he ever comes back.

I hope the word shithead is legal in reps..but too late now.
Old
'Last to post wins' thread - where thread killers are winners!
Old
Hey!!!!!!!!!!! You can't just brand yourself the Thread Terminator!!! I've killed my fair share of threads my friend.........I think it's the use of excessive punctuation....I will now stalk you, revive threads, and then squash!!!!!!!! I can't right now, but I will.........

Recent Blog Entries by hikergeek