Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Iceburn

Rate this Entry

Re-charged

Posted 12-04-2017 at 05:03 AM by Iceburn
Hey you lots

Ok..so the Blogging urge has hit me again after many months lying dormant so I thought Id give you a mini update on whats going on.

This note here isnt really a blog post..but I thought the more serious blogger would have a better chance of reading it here..as opposed to a random thread on the public board yeah?

Im in the process of writing a blog right now..and as always..when I get started on writing about my childhood...events and scenarios come flooding back so, what starts off as a paragraph or two..turns into a bloody novella!

I wont apologise for much else though because I enjoy writing and if you find you have enough time on your hands...give it a read..it may brighten up your day a little..or it may give you the urge to go visit your own childhood and search your mind for those happy carefree days eh?

Im about two thirds of the way through..so it wont be that much longer before its posted..but Im afraid its gonna be a three or four parter..hope you have fun..and patience with it

Regards

Ice
Total Comments 6

Comments

Old
Can't wait!
Old
Looking forward to it!
Old
I've written a Christmas story, based on fact from one of my interviews. Not sure whether to share it because so few blog readers these days. Get 'em fired up!
Old
*taps foot impatiently*
Old
Tease... bring it
Old
Now get to it..

Recent Blog Entries by Iceburn