Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > hikergeek

Rate this Entry

Thoughts by a campfire

Posted 08-28-2018 at 11:43 PM by hikergeek
As a few here know I was on an overnight backpacking trip this past weekend. I have been in others since joining this soirée but I am usually too exhausted at the end of the day to think about this place. This time, while sitting by my campfire that overlooked a large Adirondack pond, my mind wandered to my friends here. When I go backpacking I am always solo. This never bothers me while I am walking and the occasional other hikers takes care of any need for human contact. But at night, sitting by a campfire, if circumstances permit, I often wish there was someone to just talk to. So, this time I found myself wishing I could magically transport one of my friends from here (preferably female, sorry guys) to there. I would have liked to just talk, in person, about whatever cane to mind. The thing I kept wondering about was if i has indeed the power to magically transport them deep into the woods of the Adirondacks us which would be happy to be there. And that question I could not answer. I could speculate about some but given the impossibility it was pointless.

Maybe next time I’ll be more successful and one of of you will be whisked away from the comfort of your home to a campfire in the woods with an appreciative friend.
Total Comments 0

Comments

Recent Blog Entries by hikergeek