Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Tolerance

Posted 02-17-2017 at 12:44 PM by FlowerGirl228
Updated 02-17-2017 at 11:37 PM by FlowerGirl228
Most of OUR country understands that we needed to change "Obamacare"... but NOT if Trump and the Republicans are the ones changing it? Even though he STILL wants to keep people insured ?
Most of OUR country understands that it would be better to get along with Russia .. but we should be angry that Trump will not throw insults at him ?
Most of OUR country understands that we need to have more employment . But Trump isn't going to get any credit for making it easier for businesses...
petal in the grand design
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Square Peg

Posted 01-15-2017 at 03:52 PM by FlowerGirl228
Do you ever feel like you are a square peg living in a world with only round holes ? Pushed aside , your feelings discounted and forced to live in a world that does not accept you/belittles/negates you?

This year we chose a child-like narcissist and a cold criminal ... I suppose those two characteristics DO represent us as a population... sadly.

I don't trust the govt to know what is best for me . I think much of what they do is in their own best interests of lining...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Relationships and Cacti

Posted 10-18-2016 at 03:52 PM by FlowerGirl228
So the title sounds a bit odd , I know. But it's how I have viewed them. Personally , I want to say this is more men than women ... but I will assume there are some of both out there.
In the beginning ...you go find this beautiful , vibrant , living , being, blooming out there in the wide open spaces. You go see said being numerous times , before deciding to make a commitment to them. You bring them home ... taking them away from any other outside nourishment that would feed them. You put...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What are you searching for ?

Posted 11-14-2015 at 10:49 PM by FlowerGirl228
What are you searching for ?
I think like most people on the planet , I am in search of what I feel is missing inside. I do not mean I am searching HERE , on this sight ...just searching. For love. Not for the explosive , passionate fireworks kind of love that burns too hot to touch , and then fades and you're not sure later if it was as wonderful as you remembered it.Not for the ordinary .. I love him ,he loves me ,life is fine , the sex is fine , so WHAT is missing ? I search for
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What do you want to leave behind?

Posted 10-10-2012 at 12:51 PM by FlowerGirl228
Updated 11-08-2016 at 11:33 PM by FlowerGirl228
If you know me at all , you know I spend the bulk of my time here in the news room. I am still trying to understand how people think , and why. I am new to following politics. I refuse to vote for Obama . Not because he is a democrat, but because I do not agree with what he wants for this country. Personally , I wish they would just do away with the "D" and the "R" and make people actually have to figure out WHY they want to elect someone . I do not agree with all of either side....
Posted in Uncategorized