Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Hell

Posted 05-08-2012 at 08:45 PM by CinnamonGirl
Only my close friends and family know about my life. My trials and tribulations, my loves and heartbreaks, my ups and downs, my highs and lows. I have no desire to share my past with strangers or even casual acquaintances, it only causes them to look at me and feel differently about me. I will however, say this...I have been to hell (numerous times) and have returned with a strong gut feeling that I don't ever want to see it again. Hell is not a pretty place. It's dark, painful and lonely.
Avere Fede
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Baseball memories

Posted 03-28-2012 at 12:18 PM by CinnamonGirl
Summer in northern Minnesota. My grandparent's home was a humble, one story white house with an expansive back yard. A small grove of pin cherry trees which my grandmother would pick the fruit from to make the most wonderful jam encircled a worn redwood picnic table. At that table would sit a man who I knew as my grandfather, listening to his beloved Minnesota Twins on the radio.
My grandfather played professional baseball during the grand old era of the game in the 1920's and 30's. He had...
Avere Fede
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Walking Tall

Posted 01-02-2012 at 12:13 AM by CinnamonGirl
Stand up straight! My father's words echoing in my memory. I remember so clearly, like it was yesterday his strong tones reminding me to carry myself tall.

My father was widowed at an early point in his marriage, leaving him to raise his two hell raiser boys and a little girl by himself. The little red haired girl needed special attention. She had no mother to teach her feminine ways. Dad was a strong, very masculine man, what did he know about raising a girl? At four years old I remember...
Avere Fede
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

People come and people go

Posted 12-23-2011 at 11:35 PM by CinnamonGirl
Updated 12-23-2011 at 11:50 PM by CinnamonGirl
I had just started typing my comments regarding Hijiller's recent blog entry "Thoughts on random blogs..." when I realized that I had pretty much typed my own blog post. I abandoned the response and hope I can recapture the same thoughts I had started there, here.
I read with some sadness in my heart as she talked about members of this site that have come and gone...gone but obviously not forgotten, at least by her and many others I'm sure.
When I first started on the internet...
Avere Fede
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Growing old(er)

Posted 12-13-2011 at 11:17 PM by CinnamonGirl
A few weeks ago as I was getting ready to face the day, standing in front of the bathroom mirror completely naked something fluttering in the breeze of the exhaust fan caught my attention. There is was! The symbol of all that is evil...a hair! A long, thick, coarse hair growing out of my boob. Just below my nipple on the underside of my breast. How on earth could I have missed this during my weekly self examinations? My lord it was the size of a braided hemp rope, you know, the kind that they lash...
Avere Fede
Posted in Uncategorized