Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > ByronBay

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Boobalicious

Posted 05-13-2014 at 08:12 AM by ByronBay
Boob photos were mentioned in the blog thread and it got me thinking. Maybe I should attempt to write a blog about this very alluring part of the human body!

Not only are they an endless source of fascination, there are hundreds of words to describe them and they have long been depicted in art over the centuries - whether they are big, small, pert, saggy or fake. There is so much more to them that meets the eye (or pokes the eye!) It’s time to delve into this subject further and find out more.

So let’s start with the basics. Wikepedia describes them as ‘the upper ventral region of the torso of a primate, in left and right sides, containing the mammary gland’ hmm - ok -right - no wonder there are so many slang terms for them then! In fact, there are more euphemisms for boobs than any other part of the human body! This shows how much we love them, yet still can’t take them seriously!

Did you know the left one is usually bigger than the right one and that humans are the only primates to have permanent boobs? Or that they can change according to where you are in your menstrual cycle and there are 4 different nipple types? That breast augmentation is the number one reason for cosmetic surgery in the US and that British women have the biggest ones in Europe? But it seems boobs in general are getting larger with the average cup size now a 36c.

Blimey that was a load of facts – now here’s some more:There really is such thing as a breast –gasm. A lucky 1% of women get to experience this. And the bra, as we know it, is turning 100 this year – the first one was made in 1914 with 2 handkerchiefs and ribbon! There is also a national cleavage day in South Africa every year.

Just realizing I am only going to barely touch on this subject! And I’m not even going to get to cover tit whack, moobs or titty tennis!

So who needs a social life, TV or M&F when you have a pair of boobs? So many things they can do lest not forget feeding a baby? Bloody hell, we’ll have a pair of boobs running the country before we know it and they may well do a better job.

There was some German research that found staring at them can extend a man’s life by 5 years. Just 10 minutes staring is the equivalent of doing 30 minutes aerobic activity. So ladies, maybe we should whip ‘em out more often in the show ‘em thread! (Hang on a minute - the legitimacy of this study was questioned) (oh – it was a hoax!)(now I’ve just discovered men perform more poorly in cognitive tests after looking at women’s breasts!) (forget that then!)

So very very finally – make sure they are squeezed often - it may help prevent cancer. On a serious note - every woman should check them regularly. I know I forget to. Breast cancer is the most common cancer in the UK. Take good care of them.

Total Comments 15

Comments

Old
All biology books should be written like this! Informative, funny, and encouraging the reader to learn more..why is the left bigger than the right? Does it have anything to do with ventricles?

See, this blog has perked up my mind, and also pointed out a career to consider in this sagging economy. Start sniffing around the field of breast augmentation. You'd be a boob not to.
Old
Well Done!

That was one hell of a a titillating read
Old
Anything boobie related is always good! Very informative too.
Old
what a wonderful read ! I was captivated all the way,and I just love the way you posed for the PIC,outstanding
I do like to get hands on with these type of articles?
Old
Is this a booby trap? Fun read ByronBay
Old
Jill, I want points deducted for cheating by using pictures and turning the blog into a picture book! Oh hang on....that's a good thing for us men!

Good read though BB. And we already have a couple of tits running the country
Old
No credit for pics with one exception. Stay tuned.
Old
Oh goody. I've always wanted to be the exception to the rule
Old
Great job, a blog titled Boobs will definitely get a lot of attention too! Even the word Boobs is good...
Old
Great blog lady! Now show me your tatas!
Old
Sure, play the Boob Card. Is this really fair?
Old
Brilliant. It's time to put the women and children to bed, we have a winner. I love you.
Old
I see that you are staying abreast of the latest boob info ...yeah, bad pun...but seriously...you are amazing at writing....more please....
Old
I really enjoyed reading all these fact.

My theory about the left/right average is that it is probably just that: an average. How does a mother breast feed a baby one she gets used to it and is running around doing thing or in less developed countries the kids go out and help herd the sheep? She probably holds the child on the same side of the breast he's feeding from. If she's right-handed (majority), she's going to need that hand free and doesn't need much to tend to a nursing baby. More milk duct gland development, bigger breasts. Think about it? Back before cell phones, I probably even did it while talking on the phone with a friend unconsciously.

And, just for the personal record (besides the fact I may have just admitted my left breast is larger than my right), I have been one of the 1% who has had a "breastgasm". I'm sorry, but someone has to go back and correct Wicki. Where sex is concerned, I am NEVER one of the 1%.
Old
Boobalicious Ok so I read 1 possibly 2 of the lines

Buttalicious and I would have read the entire novel

If it had pictures in the book I would have read it 3 maybe 4 times a day

Recent Blog Entries by ByronBay