Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

emotional implosion

Posted 02-01-2012 at 11:22 PM by dez
Hi folks,

As some of you may be aware I left this forum sometime back. I felt it necessary to focus 100% on the marriage; especially as I was now insisting that we now close the door on our previously open relationship. This in part was due to the one sided openness that did not apply to me and the fact that I, in general, was not handling it very well.

I have now come to the conclusion that the marriage is not worth saving. After months of trying I find myself in a...
dez
Flirting Guest
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

let me continue..

Posted 09-11-2011 at 10:29 PM by dez
Before I get started, if you haven't read my previous entries then it may be worthwhile to get where I am coming from

As I mentioned before, this open marriage thing is fine and on the occasions that she goes off to see her local FWB it is a turn on, however her serious FWB in France is the issue for me of late.

I don't mind when things between them are good however, when she falls out with him or gets melloncholic about their relationship that make things go a bit dogy....
dez
Flirting Guest
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

cont....

Posted 08-23-2011 at 07:12 PM by dez
BACKGROUND:

where to start... Married for almost 16 years, got married at 19 after seeing each other for about a year. she the only woman I have slept with and in some ways I a really quite proud of that. But maybe I fell I. To the trap of falling for the first one, who know!

The early events of the marriage have shapes and scared the proceeding years. Firstly getting cold feet and cancelling the wedding is not high on my list of acheivements nor is ignoring her while...
dez
Flirting Guest
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

clearing my mind and heart....

Posted 08-23-2011 at 05:21 PM by dez
I am hoping that by writing some of mh thoughts here may be my release valve as sometimes I just Want to go in to the middle of field miles from nowhere and scream my head off and cry.

I apologise for "just going on" sometimes and I shall endeavour to present both side of any issue as although I sometimes dispare at the mrs I am by no stretch of the imagination perfect and I know better than anyone the way things are now are a product of me being...well, just me.
dez
Flirting Guest
Posted in Uncategorized