Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Thoughts I have

Posted 11-10-2018 at 11:09 PM by hikergeek
Updated 11-11-2018 at 07:25 AM by hikergeek
Okay, I have a little, and I mean little, confession to make. I sometimes have inappropriate thoughts about certain female professionals I encounter. My guess is that I am not alone in this but I do wonder what they would think if they knew.

My daughter has several professionals she has to see like doctors and therapists, on a regular basis. Most of them are female (only the dentist and orthodontist are not). And they are all attractive in their own way. And I am commonly the one...
The Invisible Man
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tears in the Dark

Posted 10-29-2018 at 10:12 PM by Rob_Line
Sometimes, when she straddles me in the dark, Carla cries. Her fingers reach between us to tease me full; she looms unseen in the space above me. I sense rather than see her take me in. She rocks, tugging me upward into her slick heat, coaxing me deeper with each descent. Then the tears come, spattering cool onto my chest. They evaporate so quickly I can't tell if they were real.

At first I chalked it up to sweat, or a trick of air currents between my naked chest and...
stirring
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shades of Green

Posted 10-18-2018 at 09:33 AM by *Brad*
Thinking of us, while on my trip
Two picture puzzles life has set
Sending pieces to each other
wrapped in string
wrapped in leather
Held then to the light and read
Shades of green or maybe blue
Rotated by a varied phrasing
Is this true, this point of view?
Uneven furrows ploughed by living
Grooving deep your skin and soul
I like to run my fingertip
along the ridges you disclose
Feel the shiver of your knowing
Tied to the Mast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Novels and Authors

Posted 10-14-2018 at 10:22 PM by hikergeek
I am writing this because I wanted to give a much lengthier explanation than I could in a post or wall message.

I have several authors I have really enjoyed reading over the years. I mean to the point if exhausting or nearly so the authorís published works. For the 20th century I have two: Jack London and F. Scott Fitzgerald. Coincidentally enough both succumbed to alcoholism and passed away in their 40s which now seems way too young. Yet they both wrote a lot. My favorite London...
The Invisible Man
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Giving Thanks

Posted 10-08-2018 at 12:38 PM by Atrebla Rose
Giving Thanks

What I have to be thankful for;

Many experiences good and bad I have had in my life. I take each and every one and know they had to happen. I grew from each of them. I believe people come into our lives for a reason. To teach us something. Sometimes, that something is painful, and the lesson is one which leaves us not understanding why life has to be cruel. Leaves us shaking and raw. As we grasp the lesson and our mind works through it, the reason...
Loving where life has me!
Posted in Uncategorized