Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Shared Experiences

Posted 06-11-2018 at 05:47 PM by hikergeek
Updated 06-11-2018 at 08:59 PM by hikergeek
I donít know about the rest of you, but I can count on the he fingers of one hand the number of activities the spouse and I do together. Some time ago I would go with her to hobby related conventions and seminars (some of my more unusual hikes have revolved around those trips). My involvement went beyond simply being a companion to assisting in some way to the point her friends thought I should take up the hobby! And certainly I went clothes shopping with her.

But for my interests...
Thread Rescuer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Gift

Posted 06-02-2018 at 01:04 PM by bluegirl203
Yesterday was an eye-opening day.

Like many of you, I have a daughter in high school. We share concern for those affected by the recent outbreak of school violence. We wring our hands and our hearts break a little with each new headline. We pray please God, not here.

Today, my father, who is very close to my daughter wanted to surprise her. He left a small box and a note on her car, parked in our suburban neighborhood high school parking lot. A thoughtful, generous...
Grounded
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Milestones

Posted 06-02-2018 at 11:32 AM by katydid
The original title of this was "Fuck You, Milestones" but I thought I'd hold back a little bit on the angst.

I had just written this melancholy piece of bullshit about:

1) How my son is moving away in a few weeks and I have no idea how my daughter and I aren't going to kill one another once he's gone;

2) My job is both inspirational and I work for a She-Devil at the same time;

3) My life is still such a work in progress that...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Journey of Self Improvement

Posted 01-05-2018 at 08:38 PM by Runner guy
In 2007, I embarked on a journey of self improvement. I was 42 years old and was feeling unhealthy and nervous about my future life. I picked up an advertisement for a local running road race because I always wanted to run a road race and thought 5 months was enough time to train for it. Next step was to make an appointment at the local gym to get a physical assessment to see how out of shape my body was. The results were disappointing but I wasnít at all surprised. I joined the gym, hired a personal...
~ Go Jays Go ~
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Feathers

Posted 12-31-2017 at 11:35 PM by *Brad*
Remember the times you read
my words as fingers running
down your spine, feathers of
feeling felt
not heard

As in my fantasy I spun
a web of shivers