Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Profound thoughts of a Marginal Mind

I wanted to prove my ability to speak in more complete thoughts than what is posted in the message boards, and a blog is probably the best place to do it. So enjoy my rants, raves, anecdotes, and philosophical ramblings. I hope you find them entertaining and interesting, and I hope they get you interested in me as a person.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Final thoughts

Posted 09-09-2012 at 11:13 AM by CFCguy
It's been over a month now. I've had about 5 weeks to deal with my anger, and sadness, and all of the, shall I say, ancillary things, you gave me. During this time, I've come out with one major realization. You are just not a good person, plain and simple. There's no need for me to spout off insults, or resort to name calling when the truth will simply do. You just aren't, plain and simple. You may try and justify your existence through your work, or touting your excellent parenting skills (frankly...
Drunk in a midnight choir
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This is it

Posted 08-02-2012 at 07:32 PM by CFCguy
I'm not going to sit here and blast anyone, other than myself. I knew going in the situations I was prone to get myself into. I ignored it, and allowed myself to follow that path yet again.

I put myself in a situation where I ended up putting the feelings of two (almost 3) other independent individuals in the crosshairs. I finally came clean with it to both of them. And It took me what I thought was such an inane act to realize what the hell I was doing, and what exactly was going...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

He died in my arms

Posted 07-29-2012 at 01:15 AM by CFCguy
Why did he have to die? Or, more selfishly, why did he have to die in front of me, while I was holding his hand, looking down at him. He didnít deserve it, I didnít deserve to witness it. His family doesnít deserve a life without him. Why does this kind of crap happen? Iím not equipped mentally to see someone die. That is why I never wanted to become an ER doctor. I can barely stand to view a body at a wake or funeral. It reminds me too much of my own mortality. But none of that is close to watching...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stick up for yourself, damnit!

Posted 07-24-2012 at 12:11 PM by CFCguy
I have issues. Any post stalker who takes the time to weed through all my music posts can see that. A lot of it stems from my inability to stick up for myself. I tend to let things happen and not voice my opinion for fear of causing conflict. So as a result, I settle for a lot of things I shouldn't. This behavior is pervasive throughout both my personal and professional life, and I don't know how to stop it.*The shitty thing about it is, when I settle, I'm only creating the possibility for more...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Post-Mortem of a Decade

Posted 07-15-2012 at 04:39 AM by CFCguy
Iím 4 shots in as I start writing this. So I am not responsible for any grammatical or spelling errors that may occur throughout the duration of this blog. Luckily I have decided to write this in word, so I have the trusty red and green squiggly lines to guide me on this funky adventure. So. . .Off we go!

My twenties were a total trip, both good and bad. Letís just do a quick inventory of the major events and highlights that have happened in my life since July 15th 2002.
Posted in Uncategorized