Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Apparition

Rate this Entry

Late nite ramblins

Posted 03-12-2014 at 02:38 AM by Apparition
Another nite of insomnia. I wander the old hallways of this place, just so I can make my eyes tired enough to sleep. Then an old post catches my eye and it all comes flooding back.
The laughs.
The warmth.
The excitement.
The intimacy.
There is a soulful satisfaction of knowing that I was able to make that person happy when our paths overlapped for a brief spell. I wonder if he knows I still hold him in the highest regard and that part of my heart will always have his name engraved on it.

It looks like a nostalgia kind of night, tonight.
Total Comments 7

Comments

Old
wow.. that was absolutely beautiful.. I bet he knows.. how could he not?

I'm sure more than I feel that same thing from time to time.. but for a brief spell we were friends.. lovers.. or even we just shared a few laughs..
Old
mmmm I think your pineing love me to much women?
Old
Wow, lovely. Know what you mean..just reread a bunch of PM's...the laughs, the..all what you said. Thanks for sharing these feelings. Poetic!
Old
Beautiful. And it's so easy to forget those moments. I once told someone I wanted to press them between panes of glass.
Old
I'm 100% sure he knows. No man ever forgets a woman that made him happy, for no matter the reason it ended.
Old
I love coming here to look at the proof that yes it really did exist and wasn't in my imagination. I totally get what you mean.

Well written...
Old

I'm sure he does.

You know there are times that you will walke back over time and think about monents lost. Then as life changes and over time, sweet memories are brought back by those involved.

If this guy is anything like me, he not only remembers the times shared, but cherishes those memories fondly and will never forget the time when two paths crossed.

Recent Blog Entries by Apparition