Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Iceburn

Rate this Entry

Just a Little Play on Words

Posted 11-21-2018 at 01:14 PM by Iceburn
When I was youngstump and shingle, I playacted like the worldly was my oystercatcher. I put no, no..no no no no, there's no limits on what I wanted out of lifeguard.
My mind was game set and matchmaker on doing the right thing for my parenthesis. They had hellraised me from a small childicot, and nurtured and prodetected me from the dangermouse of life's rigormortis.
I wentworth to work when I counterturned sixteen. The work was hardiflinch but I found I enjoyed every miniscule of the day, learning new skillets and making new freud's. The bosch was a friendly bellow, who gave me guy dance and wisdomteeth and set me on the pathfinder to becoming a valueformoney membership of the workplace.
My socialsecurity life was was a rainbarrel of laughs. My Freud's and I would doorstop in at the local anaesthetic and I would always cakewalk up to the barrister and orderly the first cut is the deepest. The rebar man knew my faceoff..and I would Normanly get surfed first.
New times roman moved on...and I hardluck backstop at those new times roman...with fondeux and confection. Hive had a very fullstop and Interlinking life, filleted with up's and downs, and timeshared my experiences with a numb hair of purple people eater.

My Jerry knee isn't over and out just yeti...(rain)butt stihl...Im thanklyshins for every shingle thin..that life has coffered me sofa.

Total Comments 2

Comments

Old
LOL - Excellent!
Old
I am scared, very scared, I actually understood that! Shudders!!

Recent Blog Entries by Iceburn