Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Thank You

Posted 12-08-2009 at 02:48 PM by Hunting4fun09
As I sit here at work and watch the news on FOX I see miles of cars with their lights shining brightly. They are there to bid farewell to three heros and one heroine that had their lives stolen from them. They were guardians of the peace and were there when they were needed. Now they go to their final rest too soon. We should all thank whatever diety you follow that there are people like them out there willing to put it all on the line everyday and night. I have been to one too many funerals...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Is It Over

Posted 11-16-2009 at 09:05 PM by Hunting4fun09
Today I had a very no holds barred brutally honest conversation with the wife. We are currently seperated but still residing together due to economic issues and for the kids. We get along fine, we dont argue or fight. She treats me like a roomate unless there is something wrong and she needs that shoulder to cry on or for support. I am always happy to help in almost any way. She started the conversation because we were at a a public place and many many of her freinds that I do not know or know very...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized