Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Me gotz the butterflyz

Posted 06-04-2012 at 11:48 PM by Ally
I will NOT give details because I could be WAY wrong and be expecting WAY too much....but I am finally feeling a bit of tingles and jingles about someone. More details to come....after our date on Sunday.

Itís time...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Friday Night Disaster....wow

Posted 05-27-2012 at 11:55 AM by Ally
Well I got over my little pouty moment last week and I'm back in the game!

On Friday night I went out with the interrupter. We were supposed to go play tennis and go out to dinner but I have injured my back somehow so we just went for a nice walk along the river instead. We had great conversation and I was really thinking to myself "hmmm...maybe this guy DOES have potential afterall". At one point I tripped and almost fell to the ground. That was embarrassing but we had...
Itís time...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A little discouraged tonight

Posted 05-22-2012 at 12:11 AM by Ally
Updated 05-22-2012 at 12:13 AM by Ally
SEX SEX SEX. That's all these guys want! Do I want sex? HELL YES!! But I'm not going to go out and sleep with whomever comes my way just to get my rocks off (is that even a saying and did I say that right?).

I'm slightly discouraged tonight....probably because the guy I was MOST interested in might be turning out to be someone just after a sex buddy. Here's the update from my last blog.

Update: The interrupter

This guy was the guy who constantly interrupted...
Itís time...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A fresh new batch

Posted 05-17-2012 at 03:36 PM by Ally
I've been busy chatting and texting with some new guys. Some seem like good potential and some are quickly losing their appeal. Let me fill you in on the fresh new batch of boytoys...

Newbie #1: The interrupter

His name is Anthony. He builds electronic panels and systems for trains...I think. He had a big complicated name for his job but that's the jist of what he does. He has been divorced for 10 years but had one 3 year long relationship he got out of about 6 months...
Itís time...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dating blog cont'd

Posted 05-13-2012 at 09:30 PM by Ally
Okay now I have a bit more time to finish my blog entry.

Friday: Stephen

I wasn't supposed to have a date on Friday but this guy I have been talking to for awhile pops up and says he's free if I want to do something. Steve is another hopeless romantic type. Although I sometimes think I am attracted to these types, they also scare me quite a bit!! He showers me with compliments all the time and I have absolutely NO idea how to handle it!! Steve's profile: He's 36, an IT...
Itís time...
Posted in Uncategorized