Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Dating blog cont'd

Posted 05-13-2012 at 05:33 PM by Ally
Updated 05-13-2012 at 05:35 PM by Ally
Welcome to my dating misadventures!! I had a busy kid-free weekend but before I get to that, I need to explain something.

It has come to my attention by more than one person that my intentions with my dating life are being misinterpreted. More than one person has made a comment about HOW many guys I'm dating and how it is coming across in a negative way. One person, although he meant well, asked me if I'm "really that desperate to find a guy". I take the word desperate as...
Je ne sais pas
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dating blog Part 5?6? Oh who's counting...

Posted 05-07-2012 at 10:49 PM by Ally
Well, this upcoming weekend is my first kid-free weekend that I've had in over 3 weeks so it should be exciting!! lol

Here is the update:

New guy: don't have a nickname for him yet. He's some sort of computer trainer. He's 36...wait...no I think he's 39 yrs old and has a GREAT personality. I'm not sure the physical attraction is all there. I mean, he's CUTE. He has really nice eyes...but no wow factor going on. But I'm not THAT shallow (I hope) so I'm giving it a chance....
Je ne sais pas
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dating blog cont'd

Posted 05-01-2012 at 07:55 PM by Ally
Updated 05-01-2012 at 07:58 PM by Ally
Is it bad if I have to write this stuff down to keep track of what's going on in my love life?? Yeah...probably.

Well this week has been kind of interesting. Here are the updates:

- I gave Hottie #1 another chance and although he hasn't done anything wrong, I have to say that the spark isn't there anymore. I look at him and don't see that tall, dark, and handsome, charming man anymore. I am suspicious of everything he says...everything he does. I'm not even all that...
Je ne sais pas
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Team awesome? More like team blah...

Posted 04-25-2012 at 04:12 PM by Ally
If you have been following my dating blogs, you will know that team awesome is in reference to Mr Boomtastic. Well, sadly he is no longer with the team. He took it like a champ though.

I haven't gone on any more dates but there are some more developments that I need to update all of you on my players.

Update on Mr Hottie Brett: He and I still text. It's still very apparent that all he wants is sex so we'll just keep him practicing his pitches on the sideline. But man...
Je ne sais pas
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A new hottie in the line-up!!

Posted 04-22-2012 at 01:26 AM by Ally
How horrible am I??? Well, at Han's request, I seem to have found one or two more for my baseball team I seem to be assembling. I bet they'd all look good in those tight pants...whew!!

Boy #4: Jason

Okay. By FAR this is the hottest guy so far. When he sent me his pics, my jaw dropped and immediately thought "way too hot...there's no way he'll be interested in me". The only pic he had seen of me was of the neck up. So I snapped a few full body pics (fully clothed...)...
Je ne sais pas
Posted in Uncategorized