Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Peeling back the layers

Posted 08-15-2011 at 06:38 PM by Ally
I haven't written a blog in more than 2 years. I don't know what it is about these things that intimidate me but they do. I think it's because they seem even more personal than writing something in the "What's bothering you" thread or any of the other threads. It's a way to peel back the layers of someone, if they choose to do so. Well my layers are about to be peeled...

The Ally everyone has gotten to know on this site is bubbly, nice, witty (from what I've been told), and...
Je ne sais pas
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I felt like a MAN today!!

Posted 12-09-2009 at 08:28 PM by Ally
When I got home today from work, a thought popped in my head: "OMG! I was thinking like a MAN today! Is THIS what it feels like??". Before anyone thinks I'm taking hormones and going through a sex change, let me explain....

I am currently separating from my husband. I have not had sex in 3.5 months or so (okay a man would know the exact amount of time...). So needless to say, I'm one horny woman these days with no one to grab hold of and say *#@& ME.

Stats...
Je ne sais pas
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So that didn't really work...

Posted 10-10-2009 at 07:58 PM by Ally
In my last blog I said that I was quitting the site to work on my marriage. Well, my marriage is now over. I told hubby this past week that we were done. We hit rock bottom in Montreal when we went away for the weekend to a friend's wedding. It was TERRIBLE.

We went out on the Friday with some friends for dinner. I was having a blast! We went out to a club afterwards and everyone was dancing and having a good time except for hubby. He was Mr. Pouty face the whole night. That night we...
Je ne sais pas
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

M&F Rehab

Posted 09-18-2009 at 05:01 PM by Ally
Updated 09-18-2009 at 08:24 PM by Ally
Hello. My name is Ally and I am an M&F-aholic.
OMG. I was able to stay away from M&F for a WHOLE week! Are you proud of me or what?!? Since joining the site over a year ago, I donít think there have been too many days without logging in. When I decided to ďquitĒ the site, I knew it would be hard. Itís like breaking any addiction. First, you have to admit you have a problem. I didÖ.I was here WAY too much. Second, you need to set a date to quit! I decided the start of the school year...
Je ne sais pas
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Hour Hair

Posted 04-19-2009 at 04:02 PM by Ally
Iím the type of girl who isnít afraid of spending a bit of money on her hair. I love going to the salon, making a change, and coming out feeling fabulous. I donít spend a ton of money, but here a good haircut will cost anywhere from $30-$50. I have trust issues if it costs any less.

Well, I was out shopping yesterday. It was one of those big box plazas. I thought I was going out last night with some friends so I bought a cute outfit. I looked in the mirror and thought how badly I needed...
Je ne sais pas
Posted in Uncategorized