Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

What's Wrong With Me?

Posted 04-02-2016 at 01:15 PM by oldandnaked
I recently saw in the news that a young woman was being sent to prison for breaking probation. Her original crime was, as a result of her smoking meth, in 2012 she inadvertently burned down a tree. Not just any tree but The Senator. A 3500 year old bald cypress that was believed to be one of the oldest trees on the planet. The Senator stood in a park not many miles from where I now live. I had the pleasure to appreciate it's magnificence on a number of occasions. Like many others I thought the...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Peaceful Easy Feeling

Posted 05-01-2015 at 10:53 PM by oldandnaked
While sitting on my deck this morning enjoying the peace and quiet the early part of the day often offers there the memory of a vision I experienced over forty years ago returned to me as it frequently does. It was just after sunrise when I stepped out on the fantail of the small ship I was stationed on while serving in the Navy. Although well out at sea the water was smooth as glass mirroring the variation of red hues of the rising sun. When I walked to the port side to get a better view I was...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Nudism

Posted 05-12-2014 at 09:39 PM by oldandnaked
Those of you who have read my posts realize aside from my being a left leaning harmless old man, I'm also a weekend nudist. Since my mid twenties I've frequented nude beaches and resorts. As much as I enjoy the pure and simple feeling of freedom being totally exposed to the elements provides, I enjoy the fellow nudists I meet more. Regardless of their political leanings, financial or social status, all pretenses seem to be stripped away with the clothes. The commonality of being naked together...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cruise Photos.

Posted 06-08-2008 at 07:44 AM by oldandnaked
Updated 05-06-2015 at 10:31 AM by oldandnaked (TMI)
Tmi
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Med Cruise

Posted 06-06-2008 at 08:48 AM by oldandnaked
The wife and I just returned from a vacation of a lifetime. We sailed on the Carnival Freedom to numerous ports in Italy and made stops in Croatia, Barcelona and Cannes. Although I was stationed in the Mediterranean 40 years ago while serving in the Navy, I didn't remember just how awesomely beautiful that area is. The history and culture is well preserved in the Cathedrals, Arches, forts and city walls. Many structures and communities are built literally on the side or top of mountains. The...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized