Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > A little about me

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I am somewhat about.

I thought that I was marrying my best friend almost eleven years ago. As time passed, we kind of slowly drifted apart. We eventually got married about two years into our relationship. I should have know something was up when we didn't even "consummate" our marriage (not that night, nor the entire 7 day Caribbean cruise). From that moment on, something should have clicked in my head that the sex wouldn't be as great as it was prior to our marriage.

On a side note, when you see the joke "Why is a woman smiling on her wedding day? It's because she has given her last blowjob/sex favor". This rings entirely true with me.

The best sex we had was when we were trying to have children. Of course, you want to practice as much as you can, to make sure that you have as many as possible to get the egg fertilized. Well after child number two was born, the sex slowly tapered off again.

Fast forward to now (over two years later) and now it is maybe once every 3 months or so. I am definitely not saying that sex is everything, but it really helps the intimacy in a relationship. We very rarely hold hands, or even cuddle on the couch. The only time we kiss is when we leave for work in the morning.

So, to make this long story short, I really have no idea as to what I am looking for on M&F, but right now, I am having a blast getting to know everyone here and slowly learning about everyone else through their posts. Some of them are hysterical and others are serious. A great dynamic for any forum. It can't be all happy go lucky all the time, nor can it be all sorrowful and shit all the time either.

I have always been told that I am a very good listener, so if you ever want to talk about something/anything, please don't hesitate to PM me. My ears are always open!

Thanks again for taking the time to read this over.
Rate this Entry

A little about me (trying it again)

Posted 04-08-2013 at 05:05 AM by justlooking7669
Hey! Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I am somewhat about.

I thought that I was marrying my best friend almost eleven years ago. As time passed, we kind of slowly drifted apart. We eventually got married about two years into our relationship. I should have know something was up when we didn't even "consummate" our marriage (not that night, nor the entire 7 day Caribbean cruise). From that moment on, something should have clicked in my head that the sex wouldn't be as great as it was prior to our marriage.

On a side note, when you see the joke "Why is a woman smiling on her wedding day? It's because she has given her last blowjob/sex favor". This rings entirely true with me.

The best sex we had was when we were trying to have children. Of course, you want to practice as much as you can, to make sure that you have as many as possible to get the egg fertilized. Well after child number two was born, the sex slowly tapered off again.

Fast forward to now (over two years later) and now it is maybe once every 3 months or so. I am definitely not saying that sex is everything, but it really helps the intimacy in a relationship. We very rarely hold hands, or even cuddle on the couch. The only time we kiss is when we leave for work in the morning.

So, to make this long story short, I really have no idea as to what I am looking for on M&F, but right now, I am having a blast getting to know everyone here and slowly learning about everyone else through their posts. Some of them are hysterical and others are serious. A great dynamic for any forum. It can't be all happy go lucky all the time, nor can it be all sorrowful and shit all the time either.

I have always been told that I am a very good listener, so if you ever want to talk about something/anything, please don't hesitate to PM me. My ears are always open!

Thanks again for taking the time to read this over.
Total Comments 9

Comments

Old
Thanks for sharing. Glad you are enjoying this place.
Old
I can relate to a lot of that...You are a wonderful person and have so much to share. Please never stop believing that you deserve happiness...in every area of your life
Old
Interesting...Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you're enjoying it here...
Old
Hi, justlooking. I'm sure you know you're not in the boat by yourself, but that's little comfort, huh?

I'm glad you're having a blast. May you continue to enjoy and I hope you find whatever it is you may be seeking...
Old
Thank you for sharing. I have a pretty similar story. There are plenty of blessings in my marriage, but I just wish she would realize that sex is something SHE can want instead of something she tolerates for my sake.
Old
Thanks for sharing. It helps to get to know you better. I imagine so many of us here are in similar situations. Hope you enjoy this site and make good friends here -as well as have a little fun and escapism!
Old
Your life seems to me the example that most people do not wish for themselves, a life with a partner who just wants a friend with a "few" extras...while marriage, it seems to me, is a complete package that includes much intimacy and sex....
Old
Thanks for sharing, I'm in a very similar marriage to you except you get more sex!
Posted 06-07-2013 at 07:21 PM by NaughtyButNice NaughtyButNice is offline
Old
It made me sad to read your story. When you think you know who you're marrying and there is such a sudden change, it's devastating. Sounds like you need someone to talk too. I'm glad you're having a good time here. I'm around if you want to talk.

Recent Blog Entries by justlooking7669