Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I am somewhat about.

I thought that I was marrying my best friend almost eleven years ago. As time passed, we kind of slowly drifted apart. We eventually got married about two years into our relationship. I should have know something was up when we didn't even "consummate" our marriage (not that night, nor the entire 7 day Caribbean cruise). From that moment on, something should have clicked in my head that the sex wouldn't be as great as it was prior to our marriage.

On a side note, when you see the joke "Why is a woman smiling on her wedding day? It's because she has given her last blowjob/sex favor". This rings entirely true with me.

The best sex we had was when we were trying to have children. Of course, you want to practice as much as you can, to make sure that you have as many as possible to get the egg fertilized. Well after child number two was born, the sex slowly tapered off again.

Fast forward to now (over two years later) and now it is maybe once every 3 months or so. I am definitely not saying that sex is everything, but it really helps the intimacy in a relationship. We very rarely hold hands, or even cuddle on the couch. The only time we kiss is when we leave for work in the morning.

So, to make this long story short, I really have no idea as to what I am looking for on M&F, but right now, I am having a blast getting to know everyone here and slowly learning about everyone else through their posts. Some of them are hysterical and others are serious. A great dynamic for any forum. It can't be all happy go lucky all the time, nor can it be all sorrowful and shit all the time either.

I have always been told that I am a very good listener, so if you ever want to talk about something/anything, please don't hesitate to PM me. My ears are always open!

Thanks again for taking the time to read this over.
Old

Could I really be?

Posted 04-28-2013 at 10:55 AM by justlooking7669
I have been on this site for a little over 6 weeks now and I have met some really great people. People with varying stories as to why they are here.

I always thought that I had it rough only getting sex maybe every few months or so. Then I met some people on here who haven't had sex for about the duration of my marriage and that FLOORED me. I really thought that I had it bad and how I wanted it more and more.

So am I really being selfish for wanting it more when there...
♥♥CR is my Royal Flush♥♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A little about me (trying it again)

Posted 04-08-2013 at 05:05 AM by justlooking7669
Hey! Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I am somewhat about.

I thought that I was marrying my best friend almost eleven years ago. As time passed, we kind of slowly drifted apart. We eventually got married about two years into our relationship. I should have know something was up when we didn't even "consummate" our marriage (not that night, nor the entire 7 day Caribbean cruise). From that moment on, something should have clicked in my head that the sex wouldn't
♥♥CR is my Royal Flush♥♥
Posted in Uncategorized