Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Please Mind the Gap as you Disembark

Posted 04-11-2015 at 07:17 PM by ByronBay
It was late 2010 and my libido was through the roof as thought about him. But should I really embark on an affair? I'd never been unfaithful before - it's not really in my nature to be honest - I don't think I could handle the guilt. But as I waited at the train station, he was on my mind - his voice, his manly build, his funny yet sweet seductive words, his heroic job alongside all the charity work he did - almost everything about him captivated me. In fact, I got so caught up in my thoughts...
Perpetually Sporadic
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Pub

Posted 10-11-2014 at 09:00 AM by ByronBay
Do you ever wonder why you come to this site? I know I do! I have certainly had more than one WTF am I doing moments!
But still can't seem to stay away! What it is about this place?

It got me thinking ..............
Back in my early 20s I lived in the middle of Brighton, one of the UKs liveliest cities. Next door was a pub called The Princess Victoria (PV). It was probably the only time in my life I felt like I had a proper local pub. Sometimes the landlady would...
Perpetually Sporadic
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Boobalicious

Posted 05-13-2014 at 09:12 AM by ByronBay
Boob photos were mentioned in the blog thread and it got me thinking. Maybe I should attempt to write a blog about this very alluring part of the human body!

Not only are they an endless source of fascination, there are hundreds of words to describe them and they have long been depicted in art over the centuries - whether they are big, small, pert, saggy or fake. There is so much more to them that meets the eye (or pokes the eye!) Itís time to delve into this subject further and...
Perpetually Sporadic
Posted in Uncategorized