Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

At a loss for words

Posted 01-22-2013 at 08:42 PM by Sweet-Tee
Today as I walked into work I was met with many sad faces and the message that Jill needs to see me right away. Before getting to Jill she got to me, she told me that my one of my best friends boyfriends was dead and she was hyserical and wanted me. A mix of emotions. How can this be, this guy was 56, they just went on a date Saturday night. I held her, she cried, we laughted about an inside joke which I don't think the others appreciated (fuck'em). As the day progressed I texted her a few times,...
#Doin'itmyway
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Firsts

Posted 06-21-2011 at 11:30 PM by Sweet-Tee
Lately I have been thinking of the expression that the firsts are always the worst.. The first birthday after someone dies, the first Christmas, the first Fathers Day. I'm hating these firsts. In my sane times I know that death is part of life and it is natural. In my sane times I say yes, he was older, he lived a full life, this is what he wanted.... but it is the other times I am having a difficult time with. When I find a card signed by him and realize that will be the last signed card by him...
#Doin'itmyway
Posted in Uncategorized