Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > hikergeek

Rate this Entry

A few thoughts about ‘How old are we’

Posted 10-07-2018 at 07:06 AM by hikergeek
If you noticed the thread our own (and my good friend) Greek god started on how old we are you then you know I recently did my own assessment on it. I was curious as to the relative ages of the two genders for active members. Because I already posted the results of that numerical evaluation I won’t reiterate it here. Instead, i want to focus on the other impressions i had from my data collection effort. You might ask what I could possibly have learned from going through the members list and pulling out ages. Well, if everyone did two things, never log in as invisible, make it clear from their user name what gender they were, not much. But, as some do those things I needed to poke into some profiles just a bit to learn if they were still active and who they were. And poking into some peoples profiles provided a small amount of entertainment for me. In case you were wondering, this usually turned out to be for non active members. But here are my observations in no particular order:

There are some people here that haven’t posted for years but apparently log in from time to time. I think our mods have mentioned that as well.

There are a few people that only posted a few hundred times, not even reaching 500 that got lots of attention. Certainly more expressive messages than I have ever received on my wall. It was amazing in a few instances.

If you want lots of female attention you needed to be in your early 40s or younger. Made me wonder if I should have lied about my age when joining (but only for a moment).

Some people have others leaving them messages even though they are long gone. [Nothing wrong with that imho] It’s just kind of sad that people leave without giving out some contact info to those that remain.

There were some I interesting characters that used to be here. I regret not getting to interact with them.

Those are the things I remember now. If I recall others I will add to this again.

As always, thanks for reading to the end.
Total Comments 3

Comments

Old
My favourite thing to "study" is those members who were clearly horny when they joined and were expecting instant gratification - names like "I'm enormous"... I wonder what happened to all that horny hope when they realised the truth. Of course maybe they just re-registered and are hiding in plain sight with a banal username now...
Old
I am sure your findings are accurate, I can say for myself, the people who get my attention are the ones who want to post back and forth. Age or sex really has nothing to do with it, for me anyways.
Old
This place really is an ongoing archive of interactions between interesting characters.

Recent Blog Entries by hikergeek