Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > flirtingenie

Rate this Entry

New Changes in my life.

Posted 08-23-2017 at 07:16 PM by flirtingenie
Updated 08-23-2017 at 10:41 PM by flirtingenie
July 13, 2016 I had the privileged to be with Brak one more time I didn't know then that it would be my last time.

September 2017
I decided I waned to stop smoking, boy was Brak so happy . I kept trying and trying to stop but nothing work . Oct 31,2016 I was all alone and so heart broken from loosing Brak that I cried for hours and I went to smoke a cigarete and it was the nasty taste in my mouth. I was wearing the nicotine patches too but at night when i didn't have one on was the hardest but that night I threw i crush the cig I was trying to smoke up after i put it out of course. And I buried the cig pack in the trash so deep that I wouldn't be tempted with them . That the last time I had smoke and to this day I do not want another cig. I went through all the stages of the patches and I can say that oct 31, 2017 I will be cig free for a year. Quitting smoking has not been easy, especially when you are doing all of this by your self. There depression , and your self esteem is already low doesn't help . You have to be determined and want to do it for your self. My family said they will be there for me but they wasn't . Brak was there in spirit , My friends on here
was my support team . My heart doctor was so proud that I had quit.
But that wasn't all my changes . I went ahead and kept my appointment that I got before Brak died to get my teeth work on , since all the medicine I have to take has damage most of my teeth none of my top teeth can be repair and most of the bottom. So Nov 30.2016 I started having dental work done on my bottom teeth . The dentist pulled all but four and the four he kept he had to fill in . May I got fitted for my partial denture the new look has begun . May 18,2017 I got my partial denture and today i am still trying to get use to them. August 15 , 2017 back to the dentist to get half of my top teeth pulled and a August 31, 2017 the rest of my teeth which only five will be pulled out and then I go through a 8 weeks waiting period for my gums to heal . Nov I will have my top fitted for my denture and then by Thanks giving I will have a brand new smile and no more hiding my smile because my teeth is so bad .
Some has say I have a great smile but if you notice in my picture my mouth is not open in any of them .
I am proud to say I am smoke free and soon will have new look with my new denture.

My self esteem made not be always the greatest because i am still working on it and that could be another story one day .
Total Comments 7

Comments

Old
Huge kudos.

You deserve these investments in yourself. You are worth it. Every day you're healthier without the cigarettes. Every step towards that full beautiful smile. One step at a time, woman. Sounds like Brak started it with you but you're continuing on a wonderful journey.
Old
Yes Gab Him and I started this journey together and I am going to do every thing in my power to finish it. The doctors said I added 12 years longer to my life with out cig.
Old
Remember, he made the suggestions and good ones at that, but you are the one making sure you turn things around. You should be very proud of yourself.
Old
your lovingness is amazing x
Old
Thank you Waynepoo. That was very sweet of you to say that.
Old
well done on giving up smoking - the best thing you can do for your health. Although I don't know him, I'm glad you found support with Brak. Even though he is no longer here it sounds like you have some lovely memories to treasure. Wishing you well
Old
Thank you ByronBay for your kind words. Yes I have lots of lovely memories to treasure of my relationship with Brak .

Recent Blog Entries by flirtingenie