Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > A Little South of Sanity

A Little South of Sanity

Well folks...I though what the hell lets give it a go! Welcome to my mind!
Rate this Entry

Today

Posted 08-19-2016 at 12:44 AM by Intotheabyss
Its been over 5 years since my first entry to this blog. I read the words of that blog and those that followed. Words, Sentence and paragraphs that I once wrote. Wondering how I managed to write such things, where images and the creativity had come from. How can I be that same man? I don't feel like I have changed but in many ways I more, and when I read this I see that I am less,or have lost something along the way.

I wonder why I bother to continue to run on this hamster wheel. What happened to the direction, the goals, the promise and the passion? In the five years since that first blog post I have explored, experienced and lived life in a way so few get to. The highs the lows, the wave that I rode has ebbed and down I'm stuck on this dry land just running in the hamster wheel. I no longer see challenges to be conquered, just days, weeks, and months to be survived. The mischievous twinkle in my eye is gone, all that's left is fatigue.
Total Comments 4

Comments

Old
Knowing you darlin...I think that twinkle will reappear. Give yourself time to rest & regroup and you'll get passion back.

Some of us just ride the wheel, others will know when to get off and do something else.
Old
It's the cycle of life. You live and get bored all in the same.
Old
Maybe returning to your blog, is the equivalent of sticking your leg out in attempt to jump off the wheel.
Old
I like to think that things ebb and flow. I also tend to believe that when you feel at your lowest, something comes along to change the tide. Sort of a darkest hour before dawn thing.

I'm so full of metaphor today.

Recent Blog Entries by Intotheabyss