Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Crush

Posted 09-08-2016 at 12:59 PM by gabrielle22
Growing up, I was a tom boy. I rode my bike and made forts and never owned a Barbie. I built things with Legos and took apart radios for fun. Scary smart and social with adults but awkward around girls of my age, I never really understood their thoughts or secrets. As an adult I had few female friends and while we were close intellectually, I kept myself apart. I preferred being one of the boys.

This changed in my early 30’s when a little blonde boy walked up to me during my...
Coniglio Fero'c'e
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spaghetti Face

Posted 09-08-2016 at 12:57 PM by gabrielle22
Written three years ago. My Ex is remarried now

When I was a little kid I would go and go and go. Moving until I would fall asleep caught in whatever I was doing at the time. There is a picture somewhere of me, fast asleep in a plate of spaghetti.

Fast forward to the present.

My husband told me last week he wishes he was as strong and confident as I am. I wanted to punch him.

My curse is, I’m not that strong or confident, I just refuse...
Coniglio Fero'c'e
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Glissando

Posted 09-08-2016 at 12:54 PM by gabrielle22
Updated 04-26-2017 at 04:28 AM by gabrielle22

She waited for him in the heat of the afternoon. The light outside slowly flickering between brilliance and thundercloud gloom. Her skin felt sticky against the cotton of her dress and she could taste copper pennies on the tip of her tongue. She might have heard thunder in the distance if her heart beat wasn’t so loud in her ears. Pale fingers splayed restlessly on the keys...
Coniglio Fero'c'e
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Speed

Posted 09-08-2016 at 12:51 PM by gabrielle22

This piece is a book end to Postcards From the Edge and written the same weekend. While Postcards is about entanglement, this is about freedom and it’s loss. Oh and yes, the picture is Fiona just before she got racing seats. P.S. The Boy still hasn't forgotten this damn car. He's made me promise to monkey with him when he gets his own..

I was able to drive a favorite...
Coniglio Fero'c'e
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Postcards from the Edge

Posted 09-08-2016 at 12:45 PM by gabrielle22
posted back for Apparition

I pull up. Three hours in the car telling myself it’s only 48 hours, I can totally do this. Deep breaths. Loud music.

She gets in and we start to drive. Five miles under the speed limit and she’s still panicking at things a mile ahead of us.

“So I’m doing this online dating thing” she says.

Oh God…fuck…already? I think.

“Ok, and how’s that going?” I say.

“Well, the first one wanted...
Coniglio Fero'c'e
Posted in Uncategorized