Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > hikergeek

Rate this Entry

Thoughts I have

Posted 11-10-2018 at 11:09 PM by hikergeek
Updated 11-11-2018 at 07:25 AM by hikergeek
Okay, I have a little, and I mean little, confession to make. I sometimes have inappropriate thoughts about certain female professionals I encounter. My guess is that I am not alone in this but I do wonder what they would think if they knew.

My daughter has several professionals she has to see like doctors and therapists, on a regular basis. Most of them are female (only the dentist and orthodontist are not). And they are all attractive in their own way. And I am commonly the one that takes her to those appointments. I would anyway, but the fact that they are pleasant in personality and appearance provides even more incentive.

Now, donít get the wrong idea. I donít flirt, stare, or say anything inappropriate to them at all. In fact, I suspect they would be very surprised to learn I harbored any feelings at all. I certainly wound not want to jeopardize my daughters relationship with any of them so I say nothing. But when I see them my mind just wanders off into fantasyland a bit and wishes I could say it do something to let them know I found them appealing. I have even accidentally run into one if them outside their office but I dared say nothing more than hello (of course). So I just keep my thoughts to myself and enjoy the limited interaction i do have (even that much is better than the time with the spouse) with them.

I do wonder if anyone else here has had a similar experience. Or maybe a professional that notices their opposite gender client glancing at them with a certain look. [Of course there are the jerks that donít hold back, Iím not talking about them].

Sighing inside when at the pediatricianís office for now.

Thanks for reading all the way to the end (that includes you ms hijiller )
Total Comments 4

Comments

Old
I am guessing that makes you a healthy normal human being!
Old
I've been in love with my urologist for years. He's funny and easy going and always gives me travel pills for those damn kidney stones. He has my back.
Old
Sounds perfectly healthy to me, too. I hope so!
Old
And I bet they harbour some feelings for you too...

Damn professionalism, eh?

Recent Blog Entries by hikergeek