Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

insomia
Old

Innocent Lost

Posted 12-20-2012 at 06:04 PM by IL*flirt31
Updated 12-20-2012 at 06:06 PM by IL*flirt31
Itís been almost a week. 6 days and a handful of hours since. Since that young boy, barely a man, so casually took the lives of 26 innocent people, 20 precious babies and 6 courageous adults. I have listened, read and watched the media account over and over the lives of the dead. Listened, read and watched the families grieve their loss. Have felt deep down in my heart their pain. I even have the capacity to understand it to some degree, that kind of loss. But this particular moment in time has...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Caught up in it ALL

Posted 12-05-2012 at 05:00 PM by IL*flirt31
Today I caught myself. I did it again. Though for my own self-defense itís been 12 months since it last happened to me and quite frankly I am only human. I confess that I have gotten caught up in the holiday hubbub and have stressed myself out. I have pressured myself to get it all done and then some. The list is long and plentiful. I have to admit that I was not the sole cause of this stress, I can also blame my IT department, the insurance company and my bank for their share of adding to my lack...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Miss

Posted 10-10-2012 at 04:56 PM by IL*flirt31
The way you used to touch me and make my stomach flip flop
Your ability to melt me with just one look
My hand safe in yours on a long evening walk
Long leisurely talks on the porch as we watch the sunset
The time you would take to show me how special I was
Giggling at our inside jokes
Cuddling up under the covers on a cold winterís night
Watching the joy in your eyes when I arrive home
Being pinned against the kitchen counter and kissed until my knees...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A letter....

Posted 05-31-2012 at 10:59 AM by IL*flirt31
Dear my female friends,
I had this revelation today during a crying fit with Katy this morning and my revelation was how surprised I was about how I felt about my lady friends here. When I signed up to this site a couple years ago, I never even gave a thought about the women. I was looking for some male companionship. As expected, I found that. But what was so unexpected were the women and the relationship that I have formed with them, to varying degrees. The longer I spend on this site, the...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Defining Moment

Posted 02-09-2012 at 11:55 AM by IL*flirt31
There is that one momentÖ.the one thing, act, thought, occurrence that can define who you are, what you are, redefines the why and where of things. Itís like a big light bulb moment, but this light bulb pops and flashes and lights up your life like an old time camera flash and stills that moment in your life so that it can be permanently burned into your memory. One you will never forgetÖ.never.
This moment makes you pause. It freeze frames your life for what seems like an eternity. This...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized