Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Useless Discussions

Posted 06-03-2015 at 11:00 PM by redwing
Updated 06-03-2015 at 11:29 PM by redwing
In my travels I’ve met all sorts of people, some supposedly very important, who turned out to be lying selfish jerks. And others supposedly insignificant, who turned out to be so selfless and giving, they left me feeling humbled and small.

During this time, my observations have led me to what I call “The Great Equalizer”. It’s how I judge others and myself in the great scheme of things. Not surprisingly the church also plays a role in the bringing about of TGE “The great equalizer”....
Unique like everyone else
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I’ve Seen You Once Before

Posted 05-09-2015 at 02:24 PM by redwing
Updated 05-19-2015 at 11:31 PM by redwing
No matter how far on weary roads
I’ve seen you once before
A distant life, so long ago
But here you are once more

Your face is changed, with different clothes
But your tongue is fork and you guard your haul
There’s no hiding what your heart holds
We’ve met before… don’t you recall?

You stand so tall, proud and fierce
I cast my glance, the sight behold
But when you speak, my heart pierce
I’ve seen you once...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

You Completely High Maintenance Me

Posted 04-07-2015 at 02:46 AM by redwing
Updated 04-07-2015 at 02:48 AM by redwing
When I was younger I used to believe couples who complete one another’s sentences was how the perfect relationship should be. Doing everything together, never feeling whole unless your other half was there to share the moment, because after all…. You complete me.

Naturally that entire concept backfired on me because I completely lost myself in a relationship, which not only shattered me, but also at the same time, after freeing myself from the whole smothering ordeal, was like gulping...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Are you moved yet?

Posted 03-15-2015 at 03:06 AM by redwing
For me the true beauty of life is the sensual enjoyment or sensual appreciation of all things… no this isn’t a kinky tutorial on the art of sexy… I want to know if you are moved yet?

I’m not referring to being …I’m referring to feeling, appreciating sensuality in that and those around us … the feeling of the wind blowing through your hair, your feet in the water walking on the beach, the graceful lines of an animal running through the wild, the stranger with the beautiful smile asking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lies

Posted 11-03-2014 at 12:28 PM by redwing
I’ve stopped lying to myself many years ago. All these excuses we give ourselves for doing things. The reasons I’m doing this… “insert flowery bullshit here”.

I’m taking naked pictures of myself because it makes me feel sexy, I find it erotic and it is vain, not because I’m throwing others a bone. Or it’s a display of my oh so noble personality traits.

Embrace your ugliness, breathe it in, and roll in it like mud because you will never stop lying to others, until...
Posted in Uncategorized