Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Train table terror

Posted 12-27-2012 at 08:42 PM by Ally
For Christmas I bought my almost 2 yr old son a train table. Buying this thing was an adventure in itself. This box is so freaking massive and heavy. I was pleasantly surprised by how many strangers offered to help me as they saw me struggling with getting this box to the cash and then getting it into my car. It stayed in my car until Christmas eve when I knew I'd have to wrap it. Luckily my dad was in town and helped me lug this freakish box into my house.

When my brother in law saw...
Aka Lizzy (confused?)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Eli is not the guy

Posted 07-16-2012 at 03:00 PM by Ally
Updated 07-16-2012 at 04:01 PM by Ally
Some people may call me shallow. Maybe fickle. I say I'm smart. I'm smart to get out before I waste any more time.

Eli is not the guy for me. Here are some of the reasons why

1. Upon closer inspection, he had really poor dental hygiene. He always seems to have this buildup of stuff around his gums. As he is leaning in to kiss me, all I see is this stuff and I feel like screaming! Plus the night of our drive-in date, I really did not enjoy the buttery oily kisses. He could...
Aka Lizzy (confused?)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dating update

Posted 07-10-2012 at 09:43 PM by Ally
Updated 07-11-2012 at 01:39 PM by Ally
I haven't been blogging about my dating life and I'll tell you why - I'm not really dating!!

Well, I AM...just with one person. I didn't jump all over it like the last one and claim that I had possibly found the love of my life. I learned from THAT mistake. I am so much more cautious with this one. I'm not convinced that he's the one but that's ok, right? It will take time to get to know him and decide whether we are good for each other in the long run or not.

The guy...
Aka Lizzy (confused?)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Here we go again!! lol

Posted 06-22-2012 at 07:23 PM by Ally
Alright so Jay turned out to be an idiot. Seriously...I think he lacked some brains. I mean, DUH..he let THIS get away!! ok I can't say that and keep a straight face...whew.

Well I'm never one to lose hope or at least I try not to for too long. I dived right back into the dating site again after Jay turned out to be Mister OH so WRONG.

Here is a new batch of characters I think you'll be able to tell who is my favourite but I'm not making the same mistake of focusing...
Aka Lizzy (confused?)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Possibly my last dating blog!

Posted 06-10-2012 at 04:34 PM by Ally
First, let's reminisce. I have been separated from my ex husband since November of 2009. Since that time I lived with him for another 7 months, got pregnant with his baby, moved out and bought my own place, dealt with a somewhat difficult pregnancy all by myself, had a baby and cared for him with little help, and I am not complaining for ONE moment. All of that, although it was a difficult time of my life, it was also one of the best times of my life. I could not be happier with the decision I made...
Aka Lizzy (confused?)
Posted in Uncategorized