Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Down But NOT Out

Posted 05-12-2009 at 05:27 PM by Heart
Right at this moment in time I could say that I hate men. At this moment in time I could say that I hate myself. At this moment in time I could say that I hate my soon to be ex. I could say that I hate my life. That I hate God. That I hate, hate, hate, and hate.

But at this moment in time I need to reach inside myself and find who I am deep down inside. To feel the real me and know that I am okay. That I am the passionate woman that many men seem to feed off of and hurt. And...
Gone for Awhile......
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Your Heart Update

Posted 02-28-2009 at 07:51 PM by Heart
Well, things have been rough around here. I've seen a lawyer. I've petitioned. Now, I just need to wait so that he can be served with the papers. He's protected. Things feel like it is taking forever around here.

I'm also trying to pack my stuff up and waiting for a place to live. things are so expensive.

I really don't have a lot of time to type my thoughts out but I wanted to swing by and say hello.
Gone for Awhile......
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Chapter Closing

Posted 01-21-2009 at 08:36 PM by Heart
Well, this will be a very painful event. I'm at a moment in my life where married men can feel like torture to a soon to be single woman. I have many changes up ahead of me and it is imperative to keep my head on straight so that I can make the decisions that are straightforward, clear, and precise. My children are relying on me. I'm relying on me. Sometimes I want to get wrapped up in "what I wish could be" versus "what I know cannot be". With this said....I must bid the...
Gone for Awhile......
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hyperventilating

Posted 01-17-2009 at 08:13 PM by Heart
OMG! Tinny!! I didn't EVEN think about hook up fees.....shit.....okay now I need a list to help me budget and prioritize. I can see me going virtually crazy by the time this is all said and done. I'm not even going to have a bed to sleep in.....I can just see it now. I really AM freaking out over all of this. Yes, it may be too soon to freak out over it but one vital important piece of me to remember is:

I ALWAYS freak out before and after and I am amazingly cool, calm, and collected...
Gone for Awhile......
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Institute of Children's Literature

Posted 01-17-2009 at 11:02 AM by Heart
Okay....so I sent in one of my blogs...."To Bathe Or Not To Bathe" as a sample of my writing to the Institute of Children's Literature. I also filled out their writing apitude test and a few other essays just for shits and giggles.

I received a package with an acceptance letter and assigned to an instructor should I choose to try out their courses. I've done some research on them and I feel they are legit. I'm just not one to take a step of faith in a direction such...
Gone for Awhile......
Posted in Uncategorized