Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Mother's Day

Posted 05-12-2013 at 04:13 PM by Deirdre
Updated 05-13-2013 at 07:35 PM by Deirdre
Mother's Day is always bittersweet for me. I lost my mother 16 years ago this year when she was in her 50's and I was in my 30's. I am ever grateful she did meet her first grandchild, my sister's oldest. It does sadden me that my younger niece never got to meet her grandmother.

My mom was a wonderful woman. She had a sweet personality unless you hurt her child and then she was a lioness. I will never forget her taking on the town fathers of where we lived when her oldest daughter...
anobeithiol rhamantus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some days are easier than others

Posted 02-25-2013 at 08:35 PM by Deirdre
I have a job I love though there are days I do not like it. On any given day I am nurse, phlebotomist, anesthesiologist, radiologist, surgical assistant, laboratory technician...all aspects that I find enjoyable. And then there are the days when I become something I dread..grief counselor.

How does one tell an elderly person who lives alone with an aging pet that is the last reminder of a life with a deceased spouse they are going to lose that pet. Or even a 20-something that the pet...
anobeithiol rhamantus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I feel good....and it is about time too

Posted 02-15-2013 at 08:11 PM by Deirdre
Here is something I recently shared with a friend....

I was married for just about 25 years (but had been with him for 31 years) when my divorce was granted. Of the many reasons our marriage corroded, sex was a contributing factor. As my enthusiasm for it increased, his decreased until the point that we went 6 years with only 5 encounters during that time. I probably could have lived with it but again there were other factors in play behind the scenes that made the marriage...
anobeithiol rhamantus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Romance ramblings

Posted 02-07-2013 at 11:40 AM by Deirdre
So if a man says that romance is dead...it is because he has allowed to let it die. True romance is within the soul and not a tangible object that someone else can take from you, only share.

Of course if lust is the true objective......
anobeithiol rhamantus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Romance ramblings

Posted 02-07-2013 at 11:34 AM by Deirdre
A discussion I had recently that got me thinking and my response to it...

From HIM:
I would argue that men can be romantic, but women have killed romance. And what actions are considered romantic? I believe in treating all ladies as ladies. Is that romantic? Or is that manners? For a rare few, I have progressed beyond the mere flirting and became truly interested and sought more than flirting. Is that romance or bonding? Is incorporating sex into the conversations romance
anobeithiol rhamantus
Posted in Uncategorized