Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

What this site means to me

Posted 08-26-2012 at 11:58 AM by SeanB
Updated 08-26-2012 at 12:06 PM by SeanB
The time I spent in the hospital this week with my wife helped reinforce one thing...the hospital is full of broken people. The ailments are as diverse as those experiencing them yet one thing is clear...they all want to be well.

So it is here with us. Many of us are broken in our hearts, emotions; our souls our lives. Yet one thing is clear we all want to be well.

Personally I am here On the site meeting and befriending others of like mind. Some are broken in...
Yes my Avatar is ME!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

WOW...what a month

Posted 08-24-2012 at 04:44 PM by SeanB

So I brought my wife home from the hospital Thursday....admitted for two days after having what we thought was a mini stroke....I am learning that migraine headaches can be very debilitaing....She is home now resting and her meds are minimal....her speech is a little slow but other than that she is recovering nicely. It was a horrible thing for the kids to have seen her that way but as she has gotten better so have they!!!!
Yes my Avatar is ME!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Inspiration Rising

Posted 07-06-2012 at 06:52 PM by SeanB
So I have been away for a while and getting away is good...something is to be said about refocusing and renewing....I will have so much more to share about moving from emotionally detached to emotionally engaged....I am feeling inspired to write on my journey so stay tuned....developing!
Yes my Avatar is ME!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Soggy Sunday

Posted 03-25-2012 at 02:40 PM by SeanB
Sadly I awoke this morning to the pitter-patter of raindrops greeting me ever so softly upon the roof of my lovely domicile. After rolling naked out of bed I reached for my bathrobe and gazed out the window...yep no run this morning.

I believe in staying fit and in a futile yet rewarding attempt to slow the process of entropy we are all susceptible to. It is working to a degree as people tell me I look 10-12 years younger than I happen to be...if that is not motivation to war against...
Yes my Avatar is ME!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dodged a Bullet

Posted 03-19-2012 at 04:59 PM by SeanB
Just as Keanu Reeves in his history making scene where in slow motion he moves out of the way of a bullet that is speeding toward him, I too dodged the proverbial bullet today.

We learned today that the spot picked up by a recent test was not cancerous and for that matter was not a spot at all. My question as to what it actually was went comfortably unresolved and that is where we let that bullet drop lifelessly to the ground.

Looking back on the 6 week journey brings...
Yes my Avatar is ME!
Posted in Uncategorized