Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

DG vs The Big City

Posted 04-07-2016 at 05:47 PM by disturbiagirl
You may or may not know this, but I grew up on a ranch and went to school in a tiny town. In fact, when I was a senior, there were 45 kids 8th-12th grade, so we’re talking tiny. The majority of my adult life was spent in a town of about 300, so I was considered “citified” by the folks back home, even though I could hear the cows from the ranch outside of town, and my neighbor had chickens and roosters. Even in that city, it was remote enough that the nearest Wal-Mart is 90 miles away.
♥His Sweet Seductress♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Felt You Today

Posted 04-01-2016 at 09:01 PM by disturbiagirl
Updated 04-01-2016 at 11:13 PM by disturbiagirl
Yesterday as I sat at my desk, I was suddenly overwhelmed by your presence and your perfume enveloped me. I wondered why you were here, what did it mean? Your visits don’t scare me anymore, like they once did, but they do make me curious and sometimes, nervous. I remember it was like that after my heart surgery, hooked up to all of those machines, high on morphine, still on a ventilator yet you overwhelmed me. I felt your hand on my shoulder, your voice in my head, encouraging me.
♥His Sweet Seductress♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My road to happiness

Posted 09-03-2013 at 02:44 PM by disturbiagirl
When I joined this site over 4 years ago, I was a lonely, broken married woman, as are many here. Within six months, I filed for divorce because I had lost ME at some point, I’m not even sure when or why it happened, I just know I missed ME. Some of you know my story, some of you won’t care to know my story, and some of you have been with me throughout the entire story and know all of the gory details. During my M&F journey, I’ve met some outstanding people, a few whose friendship has bled into...
♥His Sweet Seductress♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gossip ~ Remember Me?

Posted 06-05-2012 at 10:13 AM by disturbiagirl
My name is Gossip. I have no respect for justice.

I maim without killing. I break hearts and ruin lives.

I am cunning and malicious and gather strength with age.

The more I am quoted, the more I am believed.
I flourish at every level of society.

My victims are helpless. They cannot protect themselves against me because I have no name and no face.

To track me down is impossible. The harder you try, the more elusive I
♥His Sweet Seductress♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The future's so bright....

Posted 05-27-2012 at 07:21 PM by disturbiagirl
Why is it good to be me? In a word….peace. I’ve been through a three year metamorphosis, and didn’t even realize I’d shut down until my family told me in February “welcome back, we’ve missed you”. I was shocked to be honest. I thought I’d been dealing with things pretty well, but looking back I can see how they perceived that I’d “shut down”. From their point of view, I was pushing everyone away since I didn’t visit that much, nor did I call like I used to. From MY point of view, I was enjoying...
♥His Sweet Seductress♥
Posted in Uncategorized