Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

I think I going to use the blog to rant and rave on days I feel crappy. This way when I talk to myself I feel slightly less crazy. We'll see how it goes.
Old

His endless pain and mine..

Posted 04-29-2011 at 08:40 PM by Raina
UGH I don't even know where to begin I just need to vent...It was bath day I dread bath day. It happens 3x a week and sucks every time. However sometimes it blows worse than others...this time was definitely one of those times. He had a really big and particularly nasty blister on his foot which of course I had to drain. He knew it was coming and got very upset...I tried to be reassuring but I know no matter what I do it is going to hurt him. I took the syringe and gauze and starting to drain it....
Disturbingly Hot!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

for my baby girl...

Posted 04-14-2011 at 01:35 PM by Raina
So I was listening to my 3 year old tell her brother how handsome he is and then demand he recognize her royal beauty and realized I have not written much about her in my blogs...and I really can't mention my other 2 without mentioning her. She is my free spirit out of the group and my source of entertainment throughout the day. She goes through life in her own little world and marches to the beat of her own quirky drummer. Even when she gets into it and OMG does she get into it...she is...
Disturbingly Hot!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Disappointment

Posted 12-16-2010 at 12:01 PM by Raina
Well my marriage is circling the drain quickly and my life feels like it is coming undone but it is my complete disappointment I cant get past. I honestly thought my husband was better than this, it is really unbelievable. Saying we've had a crap year does not quite cover it. I have never pretended that it has been anything but painful...having our son has been traumatic for the whole family, definitely a complete rock bottom low in a life together that has had its share of ups and downs. He is...
Disturbingly Hot!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

all I can do..

Posted 11-11-2010 at 05:30 PM by Raina
Well for my own sanity I sat down and laid it all out for him while I was calm and rational. I cant keep dragging this out, putting my emotional energy into this, and freaking out over things. He knows where I stand now...that I want to fix things, that I am willing to work on it with him, that I am here if and when he wants to talk, and I am going to spend christmas break with my family to give him some space. He knows exactly how I feel about the lack of support during this past year. He...
Disturbingly Hot!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Train wreck choooo choooo

Posted 11-10-2010 at 12:26 PM by Raina
I am a freaking mess...I am not sure but I think I've hit rock bottom wooohooo. I have spent the last 15 months just barely holding my head above water and now I feel I am slipping underneath. Dealing with everything that has been going on with my son and then still trying to be there for and take care of my 2 girls has been my own personal hell and I feel like I have been left alone to rot in it. I know that my friends and family can only do so much I dont blame them and noone can truly understand...
Disturbingly Hot!
Posted in Uncategorized