Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

just a little about me so people can see my back ground and where i come from
Old

its been awhile but here goes

Posted 07-08-2010 at 05:12 AM by sexychitchat(m)
At the age of 14 I had my first shall i call it lesson I was going out with a young lady no names as who knows she might be on here as well, I had been going out with her for a couple of months did the normal thing boys do and girls do Her Hands down my trousers my hands in her bra and up her skirt grop grop u know the thing I sure you all have done it. Well one day after school I called for her but she was not in her mum invited me in to wait saying she would be home soon. Being only 14 and not...
HW&S with TINK
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Then I started to grow up

Posted 03-26-2010 at 09:49 AM by sexychitchat(m)
Well I was the second in line I had a big sister and then I had a youger brother and then twin sisters. I know what your thing my mum and dad where horny people. But it was like that just that we never had television in them days so they had to entertain themsevles.

I grew up and became a handsome young man even if i do say so myself went to school and had lots of fun and girl friends

I was sporty and loved to run, Play Basket Ball and most of all football.
HW&S with TINK
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Born November

Posted 03-19-2010 at 07:59 AM by sexychitchat(m)
Updated 03-19-2010 at 04:18 PM by sexychitchat(m)
I was born at home in a liitle village in Ireland at 3:10am weighing in at 8lbs 6ozs
Don't remeber much about it myself but must have worked hard at getting out as my mother said I had some milk and slept for 6 hours.
HW&S with TINK
Posted in my life about me