Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

hurting hearts

Posted 05-06-2013 at 02:18 PM by Itshardon-theroad
Updated 12-13-2014 at 08:51 AM by Itshardon-theroad
I'm not used to getting phone calls from my wife where she is crying unless it is something I've done to upset her and she is trying to make me feel bad. I got one of those calls yesterday, but it wasn't me this time. She's been going through a lot with the death of her dad. His birthday would have been last week. What seemed to have an even greater impact though was the death of one of the guys she worked with in Afghanistan. I couldn't figure out why it hit her so hard. He wasn't the first....
you are freaking me out!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

making a little change

Posted 05-02-2013 at 08:07 PM by Itshardon-theroad
I've been very open in the past about my disdain for the character limit of the blog on this site. I write stories and those stories aren't told in 10,000 characters or less. They usually don't divide easily except where I have broken them up into chapters already. For this reason I will no longer post stories here. A couple of my friends from this site encouraged me to start a blog on Tumblr. I have posted 7 or 8 stories there as of the other day and have 50 or 60 more to post along with those...
you are freaking me out!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

growth

Posted 03-12-2013 at 10:55 PM by Itshardon-theroad
It is sometimes a strange thing to realize you may have been a part of someone's growth as an individual. What makes it strange instead of flattering? I feel sometimes like what I did was not positive. That I was a mistake someone learned from is a hard pill to swallow. Or maybe it is the fear of being forgotten that is more difficult. The thought that after a period of time where one shares him or herself physically and/or emotionally and then is summarily discarded in a pile of past memories...
you are freaking me out!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

who is the bigger cheater?

Posted 03-01-2013 at 12:33 PM by Itshardon-theroad
When you have a marriage (I use that term loosely) where both partners cheat and one does it just for sex while the other has emotional attachments to his or her partners, which is the worse cheater? Is there such thing as "worse" when two people who committed to each other at one point in time find themselves so detached from each other that they have to find others to fill their physical and emotional needs? I guess we are both just as bad. My emotions vs her numbers of lovers. Maybe...
you are freaking me out!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

50 shades?

Posted 07-31-2012 at 10:43 PM by Itshardon-theroad
The return of erotic literature to the main stream is both a blessing and a curse to the men and women who have kept the flame of desire alive. *Where anonymity out of necessity often protected us, we often wielded great power over a small yet devoted following. They often served as our muse, serving as objects of desire in a mix of fantasy and reality that we shared over email, on message boards and websites that we didn't dare allow our spouses to discover. The more taboo, generally, the greater...
you are freaking me out!
Posted in Uncategorized