Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Good Enough

Posted 09-08-2017 at 02:15 PM by Just A Girl
I think during various points in all of our lives, we all struggle with our self esteem. If you haven't, I'm jealous. If you have, then perhaps you will relate more to this blog than those that have not.
Generally, my life is pretty happy. I love my new home and the slower, simpler life than I'd known. My job is fairly normal in that some days I love it and some days I hate it. I'm blessed to work from home and I get paid pretty well for what I do. I have an amazingly perfect Bubba...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I know this may shock you....

Posted 05-30-2017 at 10:46 PM by Just A Girl
I am an introvert. I'm not shy but I relish, savor and refuel on my alone time. Chit chat is fine in small doses but too much makes me uncomfortable.
This has caused some issues with friends and family over the years. The people who know me well know that my need for solitude is no reflection on them but I'm not so oblivious that I can't understand the frustration.
This caused a lot of issues when my hubs and I were first married. He took my need to make down time personally....
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dear Bubba...

Posted 03-16-2017 at 01:25 PM by Just A Girl
Dear Bubba,
I wish you could wrap your brain around just how proud I am of you for being an amazing young man. The independence and responsibility you have shown your freshman year at college have truly surprised me. Not because I didn't think you were able but because it was such a life change. Every time I see you, you look different. You don't look like a kid anymore. You look like a young man. When you call me to tell me about what's happening in your life, the confidence and happiness...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Frayed Knot

Posted 02-17-2017 at 05:05 PM by Just A Girl
For weeks, months really, I've felt like everything is in complete chaos. I feel like everything is spinning out of control and I've actually, even somewhat knowingly, have allowed that to happen.
My husband up and quit his very good job in August because he was 'stressed'. That put the entire financial responsibility of our family on me, again. It's February, still nothing. He spends his days picking up the house, watching the news, napping, playing video games and whatever other errands...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Heart Hurts

Posted 06-14-2016 at 08:44 PM by Just A Girl
I don't know anyone in Orlando. I don't know any of the victims. But my heart hurts. I haven't felt this way since 9/11, honestly. I'm angry, sad, disappointed and fed-up with the hate and ignorance that surrounds us in the world. If we don't understand something, or don't agree with it, let's just hate it - seems to have become humanities signature move.
Christians hate Muslims.
Muslims hate Christians.
Republicans hate Democrats.
Democrats hate Republicans....
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized