Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > gabrielle22

Rate this Entry

Taken for a Spin

Posted 09-08-2016 at 02:04 PM by gabrielle22
When I was 15, my boyfriend of the time and I found this public playground that no one was ever at. We used to go there and swing and talk. We had several teasing conversations about having sex there but never followed through. This is my adult fantasy version.

“Wear a dress with a thong underneath and meet me there at midnight” he said.

I puzzled over the directions.

It was an old park that was no longer maintained. I pulled into the parking lot next to his car as he got out. He surveyed me and grinned. ”Finally following directions I see. Now I’m going to ask you to trust me.”

He stepped closer, kissed me and brought out a length of heavy silk that he slowly tied, securely covering my eyes. I felt my breath speed up as I realized I was going to have to rely on him completely.

He led me from the parking lot, over what felt like grass, and then the ground softened under the kitten heels I’d worn to please him. Wobbly I laughed imagining how silly I looked trying to keep my balance. Finally, he stopped and put first my left hand and then my right on chains. I grinned. Swings.

He had me sit and I sensed him in front of me. Warm. Masculine. His hands over mine, he leaned down and kissed me. Long, slow and thorough. Then I was leaning into empty space. I listened closely trying to discern where he went. His hands suddenly on my shoulders. Then my waist, as he leaned down and kissed my neck from behind. The night air was cool and everywhere he touched I could feel heat. His hands grazing ribs and then cupping my breasts as he whispered in my ear “Hold on.”

I tightened my grasp and felt everything shift. He was pushing me and I was flying. Rush of air on my skin and his hands on my back as he took me higher and higher. I laughed from the sheer joy of it. Acceleration and then the catch as I reached the apex.

All too soon, I felt him start to slow me and then a jolt as I stopped. Then he was gone. I waited.

Waited.

Then he was there again. Both my hands in his he lead me through the playground sand.

He took one hand and placed it on cold metal. ”Follow it and then when you get to the center lay down.” I traced the bar to the center and realized I was on an old school merry go round. In the center I found a thick blanket and laid down. His hands found my wrists and stretched them out, and then my ankles. Then I was spinning. Faster.

He stopped me and kissed me deeply. I felt dizzy and excited as he teased me with his lips and his fingers traced my skin. Then spinning….stopping…caressing…spinning…stopping…kis sing..

He removed the blindfold. Stars. I could see the stars above me. Then his face. He started to spin me yet again building momentum. Sky swirling above me. He jumped on and knelt between my legs running his hands up my thighs. ‘Round and ‘round as he lifted my skirt and pulled my thong aside. He leaned down, tasted me and found me ready.

With a wicked grin, he got up and spun us again. I was exposed, dizzy and exhilarated. He jumped back on, knelt quickly and unzipped his pants. I eagerly guided him inside. He held my hands above my head as we spun around and we flew, no thought but fitting our bodies together and finding that bliss before the merry go round stopped.

We made it, just barely.
Total Comments 5

Comments

Old
Eerrrghhhh

No words woman, no damn words.
Old
*blink*

12-29
Old
There's a disturbance???
Old