Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Thoughts by a campfire

Posted 08-28-2018 at 10:43 PM by hikergeek
As a few here know I was on an overnight backpacking trip this past weekend. I have been in others since joining this soirée but I am usually too exhausted at the end of the day to think about this place. This time, while sitting by my campfire that overlooked a large Adirondack pond, my mind wandered to my friends here. When I go backpacking I am always solo. This never bothers me while I am walking and the occasional other hikers takes care of any need for human contact. But at night, sitting...
The Invisible Man
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Getting it right!

Posted 08-21-2018 at 05:35 PM by Atrebla Rose
I have been here over 10 years now, sometimes as a quiet spectator, and some as a chat room mod. I feel it is my safe place. I enjoyed my first blog, and thought I would try it again. I have always been a journal writer, I kinda like this blog thingy.

You know when you got it right!

I know I am not alone in saying this, I am a very very proud mom! And if you are not, then get on the wagon.

I have raised 3 amazing boys, or men I should...
Loving where life has me!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It’s a choice

Posted 08-15-2018 at 09:07 AM by Atrebla Rose
I am going to give this blogging thing a try......

I have been abused, beaten, raped, neglected, tortured and hurt but not broken. That is not who I am though. I will not let that define who I am. I may come across as sappy and nice, too nice to some. That is ok by me. That is who I choose to be. I have the dark dark cloud deep inside me, and I choose everyday not to let it out, but fight it with sunshine. How do you feel after 5 days of dark clouds, and no sun! Pretty damn grouchy!...
Loving where life has me!
Posted in Uncategorized