Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

My First (and Maybe Last) Blog as a Blonde

Posted 03-22-2011 at 12:29 AM by katydid
Lately, I've been doing a lot of soul searching. A lot of it it the kind where you kick yourself in the ass a lot (which is much harder than it sounds) and wonder "What the fuck, Katy?"

I've been on this site now since August 25, 2009. About thirteen months longer than I ever thought I'd be here. I came here because I was bored with my marriage, more bored than I could ever imagine being with a person who actually had a pulse and this strange "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride"...
Lithium Rocks
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Theorizing About Love While Drinking Most of the Bottle of Cabernet

Posted 12-25-2010 at 11:18 PM by katydid
Updated 12-26-2010 at 01:37 AM by katydid
This is probably a risky proposition. It is late Christmas evening and I am well into a bottle of a very delicious cabernet. I'm contemplating what love really means. You can probably understand the risk I'm undertaking.

Love. A year ago, love seemed to me to be the simplest of things. It existed and you just had to stay present. That feeling of exhileration and giddiness that you two are the only people who have discovered this incredible thing.

Desire to be one with...
Lithium Rocks
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Christmas Ring

Posted 12-11-2010 at 07:30 PM by katydid
I went to my PO Box a year ago to pick up a package he had said should arrive. It was a box probably the size of a gift shirt box from Macy's. Brown paper package.

I drove to the nearby parking lot of a Walgreens. Buzzing with anticipation, my heart beating fast at the thought of my first Christmas present from him.

Inside were smaller packages wrapped in white paper. "Katy's White Christmas" the enclosed card had said. Each box numbered so I opened them in...
Lithium Rocks
Posted in Uncategorized