Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

A reminder to myself.

Posted 08-03-2012 at 04:38 PM by artemis
I posted this a few weeks ago in "What's Bothering me:
That there are lying predatory guys online, who function just like in real life: build trust, use you & trash you... We meet them online but it doesn't make the pain any less. The justifications, lies, hurt they use to cover up their horrible predatory behavior makes me wonder... How are they in real life & who are they hurting?

Mind you... They only use PM, emails, messenger etc.. Always on some sort of
irretrievable
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To M&F...

Posted 04-25-2012 at 07:51 PM by artemis
My last blog was such a downer.. but it made me think about why I am here...

I am here because I laugh a lot, have found myself again, the goofiness is awesome, the sexual innuendos, I love reading people's posts, creating threads that die , images in the funny threads, words, spellings & now books... I've been told its all about neurons when it comes to the heartache, but it is about people for the fun - the funny/cool/silly people who forget their miseries and make it worth...
irretrievable
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Conflicted

Posted 04-19-2012 at 03:29 AM by artemis
Several things have prompted this blog…
1) People who leave the site to try and work on their marriages
2) The vicious cycle I’ve been stuck in my marriage
3) How my perceptions have changed in 5 years..

I thought writing this out, might help me sort through this rubble. My husband and I have been together 12 years, almost got divorced 5 years ago. We didn’t coz we decided to make one last ditch effort (famous last words). At that point we had even...
irretrievable
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

End of a phase… maybe a beginning..?

Posted 01-23-2012 at 01:28 AM by artemis
Updated 01-23-2012 at 03:44 AM by artemis
After reading some of the blogs here, I realized that it might be cathartic to go ahead say something in writing and then hopefully I could really let it go…
So ever since I was 18, I had only ONE single dream: to be a Professor and head a research group. I did everything I could to achieve it, worked hard, studied hard, got the degrees, scholarships needed and even the projects and used my skills to get to where I wanted… I almost had it… and it slipped away from my very fingers… The loss
irretrievable
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

An evolved mind..?

Posted 01-11-2012 at 03:33 PM by artemis
Updated 01-12-2012 at 02:26 AM by artemis (grammar)
The question in my mind is: will we ever get there or are we even in the process of doing so? Evolving our minds & thought process...

I joined this site, like many others due to whatever dissatisfaction in my married life to put in in general terms. To me, it was to be seduced by the idea of perfect seduction... words, sentiments expressed in a new dimension and a new medium other than the real. We of course bring our emotions, personalities, problems, fears with us naturally.....
irretrievable
Posted in Uncategorized