Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Two Lessons

Posted 08-25-2012 at 03:38 AM by Kentx
I recently had a personal set back. The day I found out about it, I felt like whining, blaming others, and wishing I could be rescued from the mess as I went through the day I remembered two events from High School. Each taught me an important lesson
First
My senior year, I was taking Physics and a major part of the grade for that 2nd semester was a project. It was worth half your grade. I spent a great deal of time working on the project including a trip to Cal State to do research....
Bad Wolf
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Home

Posted 08-11-2012 at 03:39 AM by Kentx
Some of you know I used to hang out in Gorean chat rooms. Each of these rooms we though of as our home. Many/ most of us were very protective of our home.

Being a chat room based on a fantasy world based on poorly written books there were predators that wanted to pray on women that prided themselves in submission and wanting to please making them prime targets. We watched after them always keeping them safe. They knew to pm us if there were problems and it wasnt a very tolarate...
Bad Wolf
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life is not fair

Posted 07-28-2012 at 06:01 PM by Kentx
I just finished my annual training, my two weeks of full time guard. While there I had to assign two of my guys to do some stuff even I thought was kind of stupid; however, it was my job and I made them do it. The complaint was that it wasnít fair.
Itís not fair, is something I never would have said to one of my NCOs when I was a private. We accepted life was not fair, or as we used to say RHIP (rank has its privilege). There was a time when that NCO was a private and had to do stupid...
Bad Wolf
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Natural Selection

Posted 07-09-2012 at 04:35 AM by Kentx
It is suppose to rain here tomorrow. When it does if it is hard enough the barriers will go up as they always do. Then some idiot will drive around them as usual and get stuck in water that is too high for him to cross.

I've decided there is a gene a stupid gene. Now in nature when a squirrel is too stupid to know it can't cross a creek that is too fast or too high it drowns and the stupid gene is eliminated from the gene pool.

Yet when someone is too stupid...
Bad Wolf
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The clock

Posted 07-08-2012 at 12:57 AM by Kentx
Today I was listening to the Tom Sullivan radio show, actually a pod cast. He was talking about a discussion with is wife about opportunity in America. His wife made the comment we all have the same clock. Yes we may be born with different resources, talents and even IQs but why did some people make it big and others not. It comes to the clock. What do we spend out time doing? successful people prepare they use their time wisely.

The question on my mind is how much time have...
Bad Wolf
Posted in Uncategorized