Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

vacation

Posted 07-19-2018 at 04:31 PM by Cristal
I am going to take a vacation from here until I am finished with Chemo. I appreciate all of you that are here for me . I honestly want to thank you all . I also know that I don't want tp be that friends who always talks about bad stuff. It can get old fast The next few weeks are going to be very rough, upping dosage no pain or nausea meds. That was why I was sweating and heart rate went up so much . I did a stress test after treatment . They have to make sure I'm not developing a-fib or worse ....
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

study

Posted 07-17-2018 at 11:42 AM by Cristal
I'm in the last phase of a chemo study. The last 2 times I've had these drugs my heart rate went up and I was dripping in sweat. So... Only two things that were common those 2 times the anti nausea meds and a pain reliever. So today none of those just Chemo. I told my nurse it must be like the way I like my whiskey straight, nice and neat. Well no sense of humor there, she went and told the oncologist and that "poodle" SW. So the doc comes and I just look at the SW and point for her to...
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sweaty

Posted 07-16-2018 at 01:16 PM by Cristal
I am about tired of this sweat dripping from me not to mention my heart rate at 175 . Why do people say not to mention then say it ? So I get to stay here longer . Gotta get the heart rate down . I grew up saying when you sweat a lot and my deodorant was wear off . " I'm smelling and sweating like a whore on dollar day . The doctor told me to do something that would lower my heart rate. So I logged on here. The sweating no idea . They never seen both of these during the study. It's abnormal....
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Monday

Posted 07-16-2018 at 11:18 AM by Cristal
They are trying something new . Gonna put an anti nausea bag with the chemo bag to see if it won't help. I have 3 bags going in right now . It's been 3 hours and 3 minutes. My peeps are tired today . We all said hello's then some started reading ,sleeping , crossword puzzles, me on my phone. My littles called me this morning to cheer me on . I can't breathe without them . I'm rocking this blonde wig ! Sweet Pete the things I do for them . About the time my bones don't hurt as bad its time for more...
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

irregular

Posted 07-15-2018 at 11:36 AM by Cristal
Had family video chat around 8:30 ish this morning. My littles were first in talking everything from a new lizard to new books. It went well . My littlest little is still distraught that I am bald , she cut her dolls hair to give me to glue on my head. Sweet baby girl. Then it was grown up talk . How they were going to run my life. I love them all unconditionally , however I had to tell them that was not happening . So an argument started; I laid down my phone and walked away for 10 minutes . Then...
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized